Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

UPDATE ON GALGALA FRONT

Thankful   

It's unbelievable! Who actually posts a few paragraphs from an article with no title or source to go with it?

He wants to bash Puntland and make comments that Faroole can't finish a war, but the evidence he has to support this he refuses to show.

But it's JB and he will never change, I don't expect him to start now.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Thankful:

JB, keep posting your articles with the majority having no source or even title!

We know whenever you do that, it's because the source doesn't exist or is not reliable!

Waryaa you are very obsessed with the "source" thing ma is tiri? All Somali websites are clan sites so no site is holier than others ee warka iska akhriso. You sound like my high school writting teacher, "And where is your source, Kid?" was one of his favorite questions.

It is just opinionated news and nothing else.

Thankful   

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by Thankful:

JB, keep posting your articles with the majority having no source or even title!

We know whenever you do that, it's because the source doesn't exist or is not reliable!

Waryaa you are very obsessed with the "source" thing ma is tiri? All Somali websites are clan sites so no site is holier than others ee warka iska akhriso. You sound like my high school writting teacher, "And where is your source, Kid?" was one of his favorite questions.

It is just opinionated news and nothing else.
What your highschool teacher said should have stuck with you! Because if it did, you would understand why I wanted it.

I agree many sites have their Biases. But some are worst then others, we both know it.

Anyways, just look at JB's posts, many dont even have a title.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^That's not bad thing if the son knows what he's talking.

Although its just pathetic to have your own family members as official advisers, it is even worse when the family member is qashiin fooqul qashiin.