Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Originally posted by cynical lady:

jacl wlc bk
:D
do tell where did u go?

Eating some bariis isku dhex karis and hilib with Muus and besbaas ,,,,,,,, :D

Now i'm full and having my cup of coffee ,,,,,

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Xalane, you can stay and wait for her in front of that bank she works ,,,,,,,,, nice place huh ??
:D:D

She works in a bank?Who works in a bank?JB ninyohow this is the first good thing i heard in this thread.lacag xisaabis baan galaya soo excuse me pple. :D

Ibtisam   

loool^^^ loool^ Yes a sperm bank

Coffee after barris and hilib, thats nasty you need black tea wid no sugar

Ms DD   

I am back..full of makarooni pasta with digaag suqaar oo xaley odeyga u sameeyey

Mr Liquiditor..how ya doing kaabo? I am well and dandy..thanks for asking smile.gif

CL..Do you really work at a sperm bank? That would really suck..if it was true..When are you gonna leave these men alone? At 35, inaad xarootey aheyd...tick tock my dear smile.gif

Ibti..hon..I had a great weekend. My uncle is still keeping me busy. Duco abti waa qaali they say. Funny weekend u had...it made me smile. It sounded like one of these chick flicks on Cinema.

Hunguri & Jacy This must be one of the easy going, unintellectual threads on SOL. It suits us sir :D

welcome to the party dhucchuc ,,,, and i doubt inaad dhaylo tahay laakiin coz wax baad sheegsheegaysay mar dhawayd :D:D

So what is the story ,,,,, been waiting dee :D

LOL u must be a slow eater@ dhug and yes dear i do work at the sperm bank and i woff it.. lakiin dont worry abt me eedo no tick tock dear i sold all my present eggs and future eggs to buy shoes and bags.

Ms DD   

First of all..some would describe me as... dhucdhuc jiroos dheylo and it fits my dear smile.gif

About the story..This was before i got hitched. I went to this birthday party ( This was also before i became anti-birthday party) and many dhalinyaro with rampant hormones were invited. There was a particular guy who wouldnt leave my friend alone. She is very good dancer and he has been watching all night. Anyhow...eventually he got her number from the girl who invited us. He called many times but my friend was told that he has a girl. So she told him where to get off. One day out of the blue, my friend received a call from his girlfriend..crying and throwing profanities at my friend, accusing her of chatting and getting on with her b/f. The g/f got the number from his telephone bill.

It turned out that this poor girl left her parents to live him and now he cheats on her everyday. She cleans, cooks, beds for him like a wife whilst her parents cut her off because of him.

It was sad story. Eventually my friend advised her to get out of there and iney qiimo isku yeesho. After all..Lax walba meeshey isdhigtaa lagu qalaa.

The moral of the story: Dont trust men as far as you could throw them.

how come she is living with him while not married ??? ,,,,,,, can we say that is LOVE ???

Any how, it happens everywhere but not all men do that ,,,,,,, the same goes for women. Some men and women cheat on their partners but we can't accuse everybody on that.

Interesting and educating story though ,,,, thanks for sharing

Ibtisam   

^^^So do you think your husband is looking around^^ Honest question and please don't take offence sis. Imagin if i dressed up to 9's, with perfum, high heels (or jalabbe) (basicly found out what turns their pages and acted accordingly) Do you not think your husband will resist or at least ignore, if not for you then for allah sake?? I should hope so.

Personally i always thought if the person fears allah you don't need to police them to ensure they stay faithful, for they fear something much bigger and more important than you. You know my classic threat is something along the lines (eelaahi kaa baaq yaan kuu caadabi)

In saying that i don't understand women who abandon thir whole family for some dude they met 5mins ago, are you F kidding me! :rolleyes: