Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ms DD   

Salaam aleykum ciyaal kuni kuni

See layahay?

Great story there Ibti, I will share mine after I have my lunch. My macarooni is calling me right now and when it calls, I run smile.gif

Ms DD   

Thank you macsarada smile.gif

So who is with who now? I am truly confused..It is like an episode of Home & Away.

Hunguri   

loool@ Dhucda. Well, ibtisama is always fussy. However, she was last seeing hanging arround with Xalane :D . CL welcomed me, but later got nervouse and said take ur Black waste bag lool. Hadal yaanan kugu daaline :D Aniga waalay wada diiday ;)

Ibtisam   

loool ^^fussy i snot the word, i'm out of you guys world and way :D

Ms. Dhucdhuc (1st please tell me your what your name means, and what kind of horse is that?? freaks me out each time! :( ) Second Hey How are ya? How was your extended weekend. And finally lool i tell ya i had a weekend and half with that story! :D

Hunguri looooool.Ninyohow u are now in trouble after having been spotted at the park and etc,so u want to drag me to trouble too innit? :cool:

Dhuc,heedhe soo dhawoow,u want caano suusac ah mise caano garoor ah?

lol hahahahahaah at that man with fido dido legs lol. so who u tied up with... i hope ibti took defence classes and has rape alarm just incase should hunguri try the same thing again... but y does hunguri hang on the bushes again?

Hunguri   

looool@ CL. Cl, ibtisama will get nervouse. She is about to crash the PC. Coz, she is painted with Hunguri ;) . Horta waa suaale yaa inanta maagay ?

WHT hunguri ure taking 2 a gal in dare need of dacaan ciliis so write that again in affingiris balease.

ibto i do hear u its this faraaxins whom u have 2 slap dee lol....