Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ibtisam   

Well I went into shock, I wanted to reach over and slap the silly smile off her face. SO I said, hmmm I know him, we've met. My friend looked kind of surprised because she thinks she is the only Somali person i know. How, where, she said..... My head at the moment was a dent for confusion, i could not even remember what he said, then I looked up and he was standing them looking like he wanted to die. I just smiled, shook hands with him and said girl you have your hands full, buy a leash ASAP. I know she understood what I meant! so I did my part so sooomah

i dont think thats enough are u sure she understands that she has got herself a straying eyes farax... man i never understand y they are not content with one they have to keep a look out for what? but i am lol at the sheer shock he must have sufferd from knowing that u know that his sorry *** is busted. lol

Ibtisam   

JAc and Cap... NO it is not! unless he can swim all the way to London from Dubia just for the weekend!

Girl i never get involved between a girl and her man, she'll find out sooner than later, sometimes the hard way, but that is her lesson to learn. All you can do is give her a hint. And hopeful he will be more careful now that he knows…small world! Also it depends on how far gone the relationship is, if (like my friend)it is early stage you know she's gonna drop him like a hot potato when he starts acting up. But if it like a year of something then keep your mouth shut, unless you gonna go out with him, make him take off his clothes, take photo/ video without compromising yourself and take it back to her, even then some women will turn around and say you tricked him, you always wanted him and was jealous of me,.... lool. so just stay out!

Originally posted by ibtisam:

make him take off his clothes, take photo/ video without compromising yourself and take it back to her,

Inaalillaaaaaaaaahi ,,,,,,,,, :D:D:D:D

nah i fundamentaly believe that the close friends i have i will tell them if that farax is acting up but thats when i am tight with the person and know they wont be throwing that ure jelouz excuse at me..but the others ie i know them gals but dont care enough i bother with there faraaxs. brb

Ibtisam   

^^Tight or not tight some women loos their mind, and even she believes you, she takes him back anyway... give you shid about how he is gonna change @ :rolleyes: What is the point, you now made life difficult for her and him and you, and uncomfortable. Let people do as they wish is what i think! I'm not the FBI. In saying that if my friend had said i'm marrying him :D that would be different, i know i would've been like, girl he hangs around the park, come see for yourself 2morrow, then take his number, call him and make sure he is there the nest day. smile.gif

hahahahahahah@ he hangs around the park that has perveee written all over itlol gosh i cant lol.

i do know what u mean anyway thank god i havent got those issues yet.. but i did once tell a friend of mine that her man was prawing she dumped his sorry *** on the same day.

lol let me tell u abt mine yah it was sooo brb

Ibtisam   

loool lool. What do you mean YEt, can you imagin dropping your friend coz she told you your man was tripping, you better book him a flight off earth first! :D

what do u mean ibti lol

well mine was spent doing all sorts or things that took me all around london ditching mates here to hook up with ones there lol.. anyway on sunday i was at camden market meeting some girlfriends but i was to sick to enjoy the day after seeing a woman walking in swimming costume i thought thats it am taking myself home. as i stood on the bus blowing my nose and taking 2 my sis-in law( nagging much anyway) this somali guy passes me in his car, then again , then again the 4time he started talking to me while the traffic light was red am thinking wtf he goes abayo are u sainab am like no ( ans in btw blowing my nose by the way) then he goes to me come in the car... i was like wlalao do i look like horaad 2 u, he goes nah but i cant talk am in the road so i will give u a lift man that niggah was doing my heading so snized and more blowing nose i told him lisen i dont want to enter ure car or u taking to me amaan isee go and hunt somewhere else the xalimos dont have eyes, he started attacking me with virbal abuse and telling me caadi scadeeg wt the hell is this, that was not enough he parked the car and started walking towards me man i was so happy 2 see the bus that day i even waved at him while the bus drove off nacalad waxiid.com