Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

It is the day after a raining night ,,, so u gess the nice smell, the beutiful colors and perfect weather ,,,,,,,, actually it would be good to be a day off ......... hardly woke up this morning :D

Had some meetings this morning but i guess i'll have less work for the rest of the day ,,,,,,,, but i should take the chance to do some Univ assignments.

and where is CL ??? :D

Ibtisam   

Last I saw her yesterday, she told me she was going to the park to meet Capitan, her Captian Xalan baa xaayaisins so I got bored and left. Anyway taas waa kuu daafat iintaad huuraad, maxaad kaa raabat? Your chance is long gone. Now Capitan is keep a tight game around her, she even stopped buying shoes :rolleyes: When i told her he is always around the park, so don't trust him, she told me SO What...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@Ibti ,,,,,,,, :D:D:D:D

That is not what she told me last time unless Xalane derdered the girl ,,,, he uses some witch stuff to get the one he wants ,,, i think i should come over for a rescue this is a really serious problem now ,,,, :D

one week would be too long to wait ,,, u dig what i mean ??? :D

Anyhow, seems i don't have a choice but if you are sure she'll change her mind then i might intertain myself with her photo or something :D:D though i would prefer to rescue her before she get hurted ,,,, :D

:rolleyes: morning u ppl and stop inventing stories abt me i was busy adopting kids from malawi so i can auction them on ebay i was not in the park i tell u. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

Lord have mercy :rolleyes: Morning CL i'm glade you got away even in your wheel chair and all.

Jacy get a grip old man :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

I think you need to stop using so much perfum, it is attracting too many smell people trying to see if you would rub off on them CL. :D

lol who are those woman? i sent jacl $10 to buy himself one man show i heard thats the most have barfuun in somalia, hunguri uses labiin as his befuun and kareem so i dont think he wants mine, as for xalane he is band from using any product on his skin apart from Diana... so are u talking abt ureself and u want some of my barafuun? :rolleyes: :D

i wish i was missing u 2 jacl dont worry there is always 2morrow, and big mac mac 2 all of u am sooo happy 2 day for no apparent reason :D

Ibtisam   

No i meant these little kids fighting over you dear, How you mean Me, Excuse you mizzy :rolleyes: I don't share my perfum, anything else, but tooth brush, perfum and underwear, i am not sharing with anyone. :rolleyes: