Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ms DD   

Lemme put it this way:

You have 4 husbands on the go. Each with his house and his job. You get your maintenance from them. You have your own house and career. If there are kids, you have them with nannies ..all expenses paid by their fathers. You limit one child to each husband. You give their share conjugal rights fairly.

Would you go for it?

LOL@ AT IBTIS WHY WHY QST mhhh i see i have infected u lol

yes yes yes dhug i would love the idea of having a haram but not marrying them though :rolleyes:

dhug do tell what is so attractive abt marriage? dont get me wrong ppl who do join that wagon i say good luck 2 them and wish them well but for me at this time i say marriage 2 me is like prison darling am on the selfish zone its all abt me me me we we we is so scary.

ibti woman who marry other womans man have no shame... they fgt if he did it 2 her he can leave u for another fresh out of nursery xalimo just like that... i dont know y they lie to themselves that he will stay loyal 2 her only 3wifey is prob'ly on the way. my hoyo always says bef u do anything 2someone would u like that being done 2 u?

I saw this guy who left his good wife for another crazy one ,,,,, then what happened ??? ,,,,,,, she left him for another man ,,,,,,,,,, end of the story :D

Ms DD   

CL

That sperm bank has done more damage than you realise. It made men redundant...that and Ann summers smile.gif

Honestly though..what can be as fulfilling as a marriage to your loved one? Career cant certainly take its place. Parents get elderly and die (if they go before you). Siblings all get busy with their own family. Friends are also busy with their flocks. After hard day at work, empty apartment awaits you whilst you get old and wrinkly everything goes down south. You wont believe how you will miss the annoying winks you used to get and being chatted dries up.

What is so attractive about being single?

Ibtisam   

^^^sorry Cambarro but being single in your time is different from being single now. Now there is something called the singles club, when we get old all the members will sit around and play chest together :D i think as you grow older, men and everything they stand for becomes nothing smile.gif less than nothing. There is nothing more annoying than a permeant farah and little kids full time. seriosuly i can handle kidns for about 2hrs, then i have to leave the house, and i can handle guys for even less than that. I can probably beat spears at the divorcing :D

Ms DD   

Oi! enough of making me old :D

Trust me..It is bad now being single than before.

1- There are not many eligeble men around. It wasnt bad enough that we had to compete with other women for the attention of men, now we have to compete with men smile.gif

2- Women are more sexually aware now than before. Nowadays there are doctors reconstructing the hymens.

3- The new generation lack religious and cultural awareness.

Kids are blessing. You just have to know how to displine them. After all they are our pension plan. We dont bring them up properly, hence the next generation will find singleness even more attractive. Why cant you handle guys for less than hour? Put your feet up hon and let them handle you for once. You might like it :D

looooooooooooooooool@let them handle you :D:D:D

Bes bes sheekada halkaa ku daaya haddaba :D

Now, who da hell turned this place into SEROUS discussions bal ???????????

am sorry i am joining the singles club... dhug i cant stand kids, ibti i could not have said it better.

wht do u mean we lack deen and dacaan dhug we know how 2 cook bariis i assure u, as for the doctors doing the hyms isnt that a good thing sweety, no many eligeble man around were they any around anyway.

Ibtisam   

I don't think i even let my mama or the nurse handle me when i was a kid/ baby. Let alone now. I'm control freak :D no really i can't let go and relax, i have to be always in control of where i'm going, what when how, why etc. I know how to be responsible for me, not someone else. Anyway how can you trust someone you can't throw 2feet to handle you! these maskeen these days need help handling themself :rolleyes:

1)Lool : compete with man, issh girl that’s nasty, but i was never in line for those kinda of people. smile.gif

2) Sexually awareness does not necessarily mean destruction of usual barriers, because that is where number 3) comes into play. Religious and cultural I’m well supported :D so alhumdulilah