Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

i am stuck at work dee my holiday is fixed for june and more pending responsabilities wont allow me to pack up and go as used 2 when i was in uni shidh.

£90 bly me i wont mind that at all.

yes dhug whts hrt, and wht do u mean no woman can last by holding on? explain that plz i dont understand i need some tea

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Yeah ,, she works in a Sperm bank ,,, i hope you will open an account very soon Xalane
:D

Geez,marka aan maqlay the sperm bank,man i went in to a shock and i got kinda ok now.lacagtiris aa laisku ogaa sheekadi maxee isku badashay sperm tiris.JB that ain't fair. :D

Cynical am calling it a day,maandhey.I'll be at the usual spot ee horay iiso mar. :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^You are so sad, how can you ask a disable lady to iiso mar, when you have two legs to go and meet her, maskeen her shoulders hurt from pushing her own wheel chair herself, at least get her an electronic one if you want her to meet you! :( : :cool:

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I did call CL to inform you are coming over for a deposit ,,,, it is all ok and you can trust her ,,,,
:D:D

JB loooool..So long as she is gonna help to get the stuff out of me,am in. :D

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Oi! enough of making me old

Trust me..It is bad now being single than before.

1- There are not many eligeble men around. It wasnt bad enough that we had to compete with other women for the attention of men, now we have to compete with men
smile.gif

2- Women are more sexually aware now than before. Nowadays there are doctors reconstructing the hymens.

3- The new generation lack religious and cultural awareness.

Kids are blessing. You just have to know how to displine them. After all they are our pension plan. We dont bring them up properly, hence the next generation will find singleness even more attractive. Why cant you handle guys for less than hour? Put your feet up hon and let them handle you for once. You might like it

Dhaylo You are very welcomed your excellence :D . Wallee, without you. Hunguri would never tell the answer of 2+2 :D . Indeed, the team missed your intellectuall,wisdom and participation. Hey, you 2 self young age apointed girls. You got to rise your legs and let the single men of me and JB handle your cases :D . Dhucda has finalised the long argument and got the fatal point of this thread :D . Captain Xalane should give more apatizer to CC too lool. In conclusion, this thread maanta wixii ka danbeeya will no longer be posted any thing :D .

Ibtisam   

Just doing my list before all the patients come in Screaming. You know ill people have less patient then anyone else. Sometimes i think all nasty people get ill :rolleyes: But then i guess xaano makes you a not very nice person. IT is bit silly to scream at the one who is helping you out though. It is like going to dinner and shouting at the staff about your food before you have your food. YOu know you will have many things in your food that should be there afterwards :D

WHats your day like maata?