Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Hunguri lool,sxb that aint gonna take ya away from the trouble.Dambiile aa tahay ama rab ama ha rabin. :D

By the way,why didn't u tell me that all the fun is at the parks ninyohow?Well,am gonna take a walk at the park later this evening and maybe,maybe Cynical would be taking park walks too and maybe i might do my thing.Dee ofcourse am not gonna blow it like u did. :D:D:D

Ibtisam   

:rolleyes: You know you guys, kill every story, shid, waaxa khaabsataan maa siidaysan. Don't kill the story, move on find a new one! Watch 2weeks down the line y'll still be talking about the park!, and why you always talking about couples, and rubbish, and women and men, shaaqa kaale miiyaad waadan, in Fact y'll need to get married and stop wasting time, y'll too old for your own good, HUngri is 40, Jac is 29, CL is 28, and Captian is 31. I mean shid, what y'll waiting for :DLecture over you may now all relax.

Hunguri   

and how old are you :D ??? Im sure, your grand daughter mushes the food for you ;) let me say roughly 59 years old lool. You were born somewhere in the Hawd !

Hunguri   

Lily, no we dont know :D . Is this irritating you. Do ignore it if so :D as simple as that. By the way, thanks for your valuable suggestions!

Ibtisam   

^^^YEah well, so i've done that and been there, just giving you guys a friendly push off the cliff for take off, just don't forget to Land.

Lily don't give them any ideas, i don't want to add a bunch of strangers to my MSN, at least here when i don't visit SOL, out of sight out of mind. Imagin log on in the weekend just to check your e-mails and they are there, holy smokes, that freaky! :D

Ibti, why you so scared from Hunguri horta ,,,, i didn't know he is a member of the gangs ,,,, may be E-Gangs :D

And lilly ,,,,, we don't need MSN ,,,,, we're just fine here ,,,,, msn is for the ciyaal :D

where is CL ??? :D

LOL IBTI how could u add me on the same list as those bafuuns how could u :mad: and btw am not 28 am not ashamed of my age am 35, and i told u marriage is a politicaly correct term for prison now y curse me into that institution for?

xalane no i dont take walks at the park they are not weelchair friendly walalo.

lily msn is so 1980s

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Lily, no we dont know
:D
. Is this irritating you. Do ignore it if so
:D
as simple as that. By the way, thanks for your valuable suggestions!

Waryee hunguri,ninyohow adiga soo dhaweeska kuma fiicnid,next time aniga ii dhaaf shaqadas ninyohow.Instead of taking advantage of the whole thing,adiga iska dhaafe anigaaba disadvantaged iga dhigtay hada. :D

Mise kaalay,since u are the oldest in Ibti's list,anagaad naga jareeysa haye.Tuug waaxid. :D:D:D

Hunguri   

Cl I thought, u already know this. Ibtisama is just jelous dee :D . She is jelouse of the tea we had. Oh my God, she is eating onions loool