Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ibtisam   

looooooooooooooooooool^^^Issh :rolleyes: Get a Grip warrayah Farah :rolleyes: Broken heart kuulaah, issh :rolleyes: Just leave the chick CC, her sorry as*S will get use to the cold sooner than later, how you even consider leaving CL :D

CL my long weekend was boom :D , i soaked up the sun, and lots of other things. Let me tell ya something funny that happened to me CL.

So on Friday I worked half day, now I’m skipping out of work, nearly running to the park right. then this Farah decides he was gonna join me on my walk to the PArk. I did not even hear what the nigga said, I started switching on him for disturbing my peaceful work, told him to get a life, get a job, then you won't have so much time on your hands that you annoy people on the street. Then i stormed off leaving him with his mouth hanging open! when i reached the park and sat down i started feeling bad, but what is done is done right. Anyway on sat i went to BBQ. As usual i went late, walked in, and who do i see standing there in front of me! redface.gifredface.gif:D

This Xalane cheats even death.Good to see u all fellows,u should have waited for me to get the party going dee.

Cynical is that u?OMG u just look 10 pounds more stuffy than the usual and yeah,u look abit brighter too.Maxaad isku sameesay gabaryahey. :D

xalane sheraaap saqashaaan waxiiid... i thought ure dead balayo kudactaay man this means no insurance for me no holiday for me and new beue Pablo lol... crying a river now... xalane ure seeing things now that are not there consult spec'savers pronto. lol

ibti looooooooooooooooooooooooool@ it was him standing there u rejected his farax *** and he is there now do tell more what happend next did u (a)dodge off and run bk where u came from? (b) go in and take it like a xalimo? © pretend u dont know him and it was ure twin he spoted in the park?

Ibti loool.Is there the slightest possibility that the fellow might be Hunguri himself? :rolleyes:

Aah,my long week end was cool.Ofcourse i never had to deal with the usual cajuusos of the neighborhood.Damn it was fun! :cool:

Waryee Hunguri,ninyohow there is gonna be a wedding today,CL is coming,u wanna join us?And yeah don't forget to bring ur own woman along this time. :D

Cynical loool,nope my eyes are Fine.U can pass the lil secret to ur new look to ibti nooh.She ain't gonna mind some baruur here and a little there and yeah,some change of skin tone too.

Damn,ain't they just beautiful markee dacaska isla dhacaan. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^loool^ No such luck dear.

CL, I walked in stood the doorway, looked around, made eye contact- to see if he remembers me, and sure enough i can see he does, so i winked at him, smiled and moved to the opposite end of the Garden. And for the rest of the evening I totally forgot about him and enjoyed me evening. Then my good friend came up, and said Ibti come i want you to meet my new fella and guess what or guess who should i say, lets just say this time it was his turn to wink, and my turn for my eyes to pop out!

subxanallah hahahahahahahaahahah omg i am lol even though i am making horris noises me and my flu hahahahahahaha.... so ibti wht did u do next (a) tell on his sorry *** or

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk@Ibtisam ,,, that is a surprising and interesting story indeed ,,,, i think you still have so much to say ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well, i'm listening ,,

Xalane, naga aamus hadaba sheekaa no socotee :D:D tuug waaxid