Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

LOL MASKINAD! and yes i dont trust a man unless its my daddy, brothers.

dhug well there is alot man like that prawing this days when they have wives and kids at homes waiting for there sorry asses and this man dont even declare there married to the xalimos there chatting up... so trusting a farax is a bad employment to in.

Ms DD   

Funny you should ask this ibti. In my time, I have met women who would put their life that their hubby would never cheat and they eventually did. No man is immune to cheating. They are very much capable of it and whilst i know my husband to be very God-fearing soul, he is not immune.

Men ( I know I am generalising) can entertain the idea of another women whereas women cant. Why? Cos at the back of their mind, men are aware of the permisbility of second wife. So in his mind, man can entertain the idea of another woman and can tell himself that he will marry her if she accepts (if he wants to avoid haraam activities).

So with my hubby, He's got his hands full with one wife..he aint the type to marry another..dhibka wuu nacebyahay. But if he fancy another (again he doesnt seem the type to do this but my motto is 'expect the unexpected that way i aint gonna be disappointed') he is likely to divorce the first then remarry.

I agree totaly... i just think u know what do make sure u tell me so i can divorce u.. walahi its only fair if u want another woman then tell the 1 one so she has the choice of leaving u or staying and accepting the crap u produce but its the doing things on the low low i cant swallow.. man are just vile cretures but then again there some decent one so i say most man are vile lol.

girls, i understand you talking abou those who you met, know or live with in the same city/country ,,, but heey,, there are millions out there and you can never estimate the whole men as vile ,,,,,,,,

I've shocking stories of married women that you will never believe but that doesn't make me jelaous or watch my wife too. If you trust your man then trust him, if you ever feel less, then leave him as earliest as possible. If you think they all cheaters, then why i'll see you married to one ??? just to have some kids then switch to single mother status ???

LOVE and MARRIAGE is all about TRUST ,,,,,,, or NOTHING

Ms DD   

^^ CL.

You are truly cynical. You cant afford to be at your age :D I am kidding hon. But there are gentle souls out there who would treasure you. At least get few years of being spoilt by them before they hurt you smile.gif

My hubby's dad had a wife at every port in somalia. So I told my hubby, if he decided to take on another, could he please let me know beforehand and give me the choice to remain in the marriage or to leave. Besides, knowing him, 2 wives would be tad too much :D

Ms DD   

Jac

Do you know how many wives told the whole world how good and sweet and kind their men are..only to be told few years later that they arent.

Trust is a must ..if you want to stay married and have a piece of mind. I dont think I could have a better man than my husband..but all I am saying is: who knows what the future holds? Being single sucks. Nothing beats than a loving relationship. If I had known what I know of marriage, I would have married when I was 15yrs old (subject to permision of the parents). Marriage is a blessing and the sweetest of all. But when it goes wrong, it is hell on earth. And I agree, there is no point in staying in marriage if one is not happy. Life is too short.

Ibtisam   

Ms Dhucdhuc Thanks for not carrabashing me for asking personal Q :D and for the answer of course. I think cheating and re-marrying is different. At least if he re-marries you have the choice to walk off and get on with life. If someone is cheating...hhhhhm its kinda different. But then again in order for one to re-marry he must have engaged in some activities you would not approve of, like going on a date with potentials etc. I thin either way y'll lose out. Why do women bother anyway :rolleyes: And why do women marry a guy they already know is married--please don't give me some shidy excuse about being in Love! :rolleyes:

lol well jacl i agree trust plays a major part, i dont know i think the day u start worrying when he is talking 2 a gal is the day u should ask for ure papers ie if he is cheating or not u will make him cheat due to the nagging and 3rd degree qst,,,, so botton line trust is vital lakiin me being me i just view marriage as %%%%%%

dhug good on yah sis bag that farax then... but am a loyal member of the spinster lodge and i dont want to forfiet that anytime soon dear.

Ibtisam   

Ms Dhucs; personal speaking, No, i would'nt marry one so why you yourself the uncessary stress and headach by marrying more than one, thats kinda asking for trouble. In saying that, if you can marry one, dump him, marry another, leave his ***, marry another... a lot of women do this :D but it kind of strange thing to do :D