Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ms DD   

Not to worry girls..Luckily for you..there are women like me who will share their husbands if a sister is in need of a partner later in life :D

Jacy: It is all tongue in cheek my friend. Take a cold shower now :D Hargeysa must be very hot in times like this.

Ibtisam   

^^^lool You better watch it, next time i see you with your kusband, i'm be a little shidaan, you would throw your dacas at me in no time :D loool. loool but seriously it looks a bit crowded, but if i'm 50 and i change my mind, i'll head for somalia rather than your choosen husband. :D

Really it is ,,,,,,,,, :D ,,,,,,, though it is raining right now i'm writing this :D

where is Hunguri and Xalane bal ?? i can't handle all these ladies :D:D

Ms DD   

I was gonna ask personal question..but indhaha wey badan yihiin ibtiyeey smile.gif

50 is a long time from now. I can even begin to describe the sweetness of marriage smile.gif Anyhow eough xayeysiis...

Anyone going on holiday soon? I am thinking of visiting Cordoba and other sites in Spain. Wanna immerse myself the rich history of Islam in Spain.

Ibtisam   

^^^loool thats odd i was thinking that as well, just for a week.

lool @ personal question, go head dear? might as well smile.gif

lol ibti right after u came to my luuq and told me to find u will oo yariis aah when u get 50... sheeko dont worry they will be 18 ibti lol hahah alaa whts wrong with a gal whose 50 and a boi whose 18 man?

dhug no one is watching so go ask her lol

Ms DD   

ibti..seriously? Couple of girlfriends were discussing of us going for a tour.

About personal qs? maybe I will pm you..maybe not.. anigaaba xishoonaya dee :D

Ibtisam   

^^if it is something laaka xishood then don't ask, i don't want to go red for no reasons, even if no one can see. But if it is a normal questions then okay. In anycase you knwo my luuq is always open for ya!

Where are you going through? tunisa and Morroco? yeah i was thinking i need to get away again. pluz it is well cheap around these times

CL^^^thats so nasty i can't even imagin it! :rolleyes:

Ms DD   

You made me laugh...the kinda laugh that makes Hunguri inuu lugta taago :D So I had the strong urge inaan lugta luxo whilst at work.

Talking of desires and urge..i dont think any female will last to hold on before she is prescribed he HRT smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Whats HRT honey?? lool @ luug taah taag

CL why don't you take one as well. £90 return form Hong Kong, so cheap cheap everywhere :D