Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

welcome back CL

I thought Hunguri was sick and Xalane is dead ,,, now i can see Hunguri but whateva happened to Xalane ??

and Where are the ladies, apart from CL i can see now ??

Hunguri   

always CL Walashiis. By the way, Jacaylbro lol adigii ayaa Alla ubaahne ka daray. You have started praying Qanuut yaah lol. Stop habaarka niyow :D . Im still healthy and kicking. Laakiin Xalane, he went to Mogadisho for a millitery operation lol Odaygu waa dhaarsanaa :D

hahahaha ,, i doubt he can make it man ,,,, :D

he told me he is not yet ready to die before he marries 4 wives and get 20 kids ,,,, :D:D

lol@20 kids and 4wives. jacl what happend 2 u man i am so angry at u i cant believe u deprived us of ure bariis... i heard from hunguri u got hitched to cc waar bariiskaga mayee?

where is ibti horta i heard maskinta got abducted on the wekend.

HUNGURI walalo make me some shax with xawashi i have sanboor(if this word means flu) mantaa lol

Hunguri   

Cl, alright here you are. I've made the tea for you :D . Haye, Waa casar hadee. Its Asar time and we should give the tea something in return :D .

(1)Strong English Shaah+Qorfe+Hayl

loooooooooooooool,,,,,,,,,

i've been running after you since long time but i met a lady called CC and i thought it is CL coz i didn't have my morning coffee and thought it was you ,,,,,,,,,,, then i was thinking i'm very lucky until Ibti interupted and told me i'm mistaken ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

I know Ibti is abducted by Hunguri for few hours only before we called 911 and he ran away :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^loool^^ hey y'll. I did get abducted in the weekend, but by someone more worth than Hunguri.

Jacay i'm sure somethign wrong with your eye sight if you thought CC was CL. Damn, what you been smoking?? CL BEat his *** before you forgive him!

hahahahaah jacl mayaa CC skaa shukanso walalo she is gabaar ficaan i think u and her are berfect sol couples... ibti just told u two 2 get a room and a sheik since the online sheik xalane was killed we need a new one all this online xaraan shukansi going on is not good for ure soul's lol.

JACl now y did hunguri abduct ibti alaa ninkaas edab laan ibti is married now musku xishoodo baal.

hunguri walalo i have free macawis to give away in exchange for the shax what say u?

Hunguri   

loooooool@ Jacaylbro. So, you are saying any thing went b/w you and Crystal Clear was a dream :D . And, you mixed up with CL. That is very good excuse lool. You will brought to justice, and soon I will open your case under a militery marshal law. Ibtisama and CL attend the hearing of his case lool. This guy deserted from the group and he got an injection from CC :D . Hadda ayaay ka baxday injection kii.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

hunguri walalo i have free macawis to give away in exchange for the shax what say u?

Free Macawus :D . So, the macawus is ready Maasha Allah :D . Thank you CL, I do appreciate loool.

Hunguri------> already Starts Malabsi and Raamsi! Cant Wait ;)

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ,,,, That is what happened dee and it is difficult to concentrate specially when you are so much in love with someone :D

you think everyone is her ,, and you dream a lot ,,,,,,, :D

Now, don't laugh at me plz and you gotta help me here ,,,,,,, i don't wanna break CC's heart dee and i don't wanna leave CL coz i'll be broken heart ,,,,,,,,,,,