Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Lol i thought hunguri was in somalia looking for a wife after ibti dumped him for a newer model aka jacl.... now he is away with cambaro...... can someone plz tell cambaro that hunguri is an asylum seeker.. :rolleyes: and wants her for the basaboor.

Wait a sec,Ibti dumped Hunguri and then went for JB?No wonder why he was saying ''aniga waan is meeleyay'',all the time.

Lol,now the poor hunguri must be singing some axmad cali cigaal tunes of pure calaacal. :(

Hunguri   
:D . Hunguri with Cambaro. Hunguri was dumped by Ibtisama. Hunguri hijacked a thread. Hunguri stole a diamond ring from Nomadique. Hunguri robbed a Bank :D . Miskiin Miskiin Miskiin. Plz you guys leave my name alone !!!!!

Ibtisam   

Kaa waataa laa waacaan :rolleyes: I think qoof kaan gaajooanya is getting abig head.

Cambarro will kick ur *** for even putting her name in the same sentence as this low class outcast skinny Farah CL, and i already told you please, ciiyaal suuqnimad maa aakhaano so stop telling people, i was there, here with him, her, him etc :rolleyes:

ibto dont worry i am writing this from a land far far faaaaar away should camabro come bk to civalisation she wont get me.... anyway dont worry i have in good authority that camabro wants to learn how 2 dance buranbuur sooo i shall teach her in exchange for my neck :rolleyes:

ps y are u saying dont mention ure name with this faraxiin when last week u were telling me how jacl was all u ever wanted in a man and bag of chips... :rolleyes:

Hunguri   

LoooL @ Captain Xalane smile.gif . Captain, That is wht Jacaylbro reported. Anyhow, Ibtisama. why wld my mmm will be kicked. Cambaro has already a buttered bread. And, we did mention that a number of times smile.gif . So, Cambara should be out of this :D . CL, Yeah Jacaylbro is my friend, but we have n't seen each other for a number of years :D .

CC dont worry abt that abtthat Darling i am sending positive info abt u to some xalimo as we speak.

hunguri walalo i know u and jacl shared a bed in xeeredha UTANGO so am not qsning ure friendship sxb :rolleyes:

Hunguri   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

hunguri walalo i know u and jacl shared a bed in xeeredha UTANGO so am not qsning ure friendship sxb :rolleyes:

Mind your Language!! Waadba kasii dartay !

CX- LOL i dont think so but if it would have said

"Hunguri Raped By a Cat" i blv that would sell more dont u agree :rolleyes:

i only said shared a bed it could have meant when u were in utango as a child shared a bed with jacl as brothers etc y do u have to assume bad things (ist coz u have dirty mind) lol i love u hunguri lol