Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ibtisam   

^^^hey your English and Somali are getting so bad you are starting to remind me of rudy, I have to guess half of your post contents! please write in one language, which you know how to write, somalialika haalga iis kaa diig first! :D

What is wrong with yellow shirts and pink bottoms? I’m sure I have few of them somewhere.

I've been to 5weddings in my whole life, 3of them waadoo women (no men) and unlucky for me I had to help out in all of them (family) so I did not get to look around and ask Farah’s why they stood with their back on the wall or near the toilets. Maybe they drink too much water and have a urge urinary incontinence so must stay close to the toilet as not to ruin their suits, and maybe they have back problems and have to lean on the wall, Why does it matter anyway.

I'm start calling you Mizz Why

Good Day folks ,,,,,,,,,,,,, haye maxaa i dhaafay ,,,, i can see Hunguri is now over the moon coz of three words from CL ,,,,,,,,

what else ??

phewww boi of boi i just had a krasy morning.. nahedee i cant stick to one lengo dee i am addicted to somalienglish if madfameyseed (even though my somali is crap) wht can i do dee.

ps i could be rudy with new nick u neffer know... due to all the macawis and gogaraad switching thats taking place this days.... :rolleyes:

hunguri and jacl hello 2 u 2.

mizz why? ibto so y do somali gals walk in groups? and the wall warmers are not standing on the male muskul its the female ones they infest.. so why?

:D:D :

phewww boi of boi i just had a krasy morning.. nahedee i cant stick to one lengo dee i am addicted to somalienglish if madfameyseed (even though my somali is crap) wht can i do dee.

ps i could be rudy with new nick u neffer know... due to all the macawis and gogaraad switching thats taking place this days.... :rolleyes:

hunguri and jacl hello 2 u 2.

mizz why? ibto so y do somali gals walk in groups? and the wall warmers are not standing on the male muskul its the female ones they infest.. so why?

:D:D :

Food poisoned ??? ,,,,,,,,,,, daacoqudhunka nagala fogow bal ,,,,, Yakhhhhhh :D:D

Good morning intiina kele ,,,,,,,,,,,, and welcome back CL ,,,,