Ibtisam

Jacaylbaro Hunguri Captain Xalane

Ibtisam   

did she just say

i love u hunguri

Hungri then consider my bread buttered and ee daaf please. smile.gif

CL Good luck with three waarrobes :D

Hunguri   

ibtisama, You are big time Jacayl ku xaasid. You go and eat onions with garlic. Get tomatos and hit them on the wall. And sing :D

Masayr Madaxuu galaayeey

Masayr Madaxuu galaayeey :D:D

Umaaac CL :D

Ibtisam   

This is kind of gettting strange :rolleyes: I have asked admin permission to disallow you the useage of my name or any reference to me in your nacasnimo conversations, please CL shaaqo kaa diigatah :D

Please be warned that legal action will be taken to enforce this order.

CX YAH BUT NO BUT YAH... :rolleyes: i claim temp insanity Now....

Ibti Lol dont worry jacl is all ures since u woof him 2 much waan kuseeyey kaas :rolleyes:

Hunguri   
:D , Jacaylbro will get nothing. CL, ibtisama is somehow on Captain's side :D . However, Jacaylbro is out of the issue now smile.gif . I disqualify him from the thread !

Ibti is on my side?Its like bush and osama being on the same side yaaqay!

Ninyohow leave the old man alone,i think he went for the prayers if not for the daily doze of shwarma and kebab. :D

Edit;Adios,got to retire now,

P.s.Cynical,am gonna come home,bariis and hilib kusii tuur. ;)

Ibtisam   

^^hayee did u cook the bariis and hili for Captain last night, or is it bcoz u did not do this you now support a black eye and a broken nose? naaya why did u not call 999??

well i did indeed cook for him and what a meal it was ( with a touch of poison that is) since i took life insurance on the poor man i was waiting for such opportunity 2 present itself..... rich and single now that is what i call life :D

did u watch "when was the last time u beat ure wife progrm then"? dam i misd yest the ragee omar prog abt slave trade and dispatch am so gutted, did u watch any of them if u did watch the omar one i heard he went to somali to show the impact of 21cent slavery there also.

Ibtisam   

They show these shows to early, i was still not home yet, :(

lool @ rich and single. Okay can you insure the rest, kill em all, and buy me my plan ticket as a present smile.gif Otherwise i'll tell police u killed Capitan :D

haaa u want to blackmail me aah i cant believe this.... anywho jacl and hunguri have been rejected by the insurance company i was told they are high risk ie more likely to die from unholly reasons beyond medical help hence i cant.... lakiin dont worry i am starting this business called mail order cusbands and brides where i import future spouses from somalia its a very lucrative business i am sure should u choose 2 work with me u can pay for the tickt ureself. so wht say u?

Ibtisam   

No i hate freshi's :D i'd like to stick o my fish and chibs :D if you don't mind, but i'll share the profit, you know sharing is caring. :D and i'm your dear friend

who said we tamper with the products .... we dont mix business with pleasure we just give this imported cretures crush course on survival skills in urub and rob them of their ceer money.... i think its a capital idea.... sharing the spoils of my hard work without doing some ureself indicate ure a lazy woman and i am not going 2 let u get away with this,,,, i shall give u the job of dressing the off the boat faraxiin coz they are fashion victims( i heard in somalia people wear pink trousers and electric yellow shirt now that is a snap shot i will pay £10 for) u see ure services are much needed.

by the way why are somali man wall warmers in weddings and they stand near the muskusha? i find that very strange do u know y by any chance?