Sign in to follow this  
Somali09

APOSTASY - Leaving Islam

B   

people should keep this sort of thing to themselves especially during the holy month of ramadan. If you are a non-believer, that is your business not our so please don't confuse us with your lack of iman.

I was once confused about the notion of fate. it didn't make sense to me. but i sought help and mashAllah the sheikh gave me a good explanation.

chubacka   

Somali, if your serious, then I could not agree with Bilal more.

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

Denying the existence of your creator is the highest form of ingratitude. It is not something to be taken lightly. The matter is beyond that of simple opinion.

There is no better time than Ramadan to ruminate on the 'illusions' you speak of. I would urge you to do just that.

If your someone playing about then really, why would you go there?!

And either way, May Allah guide you. smile.gif

I would like to see the people writing this stuff to write in Somali. I am not saying a somali can't be an athiest, but I just want to make sure these are not non-muslims who are trying to confuse others.

Baluug   

^Saxib, read this thread (note the topic starter as well)

As for this topic, there will be people who leave Islam. It's sad, but there's not much we can do and as Bob said he/she probably didn't know much about the diin anyways. And besides, for every person who leaves Islam, there's someone like me ready to take their place, masha Allah.

Cadaan, thanks for that thread. Ngonge thinks Oz Girl has a beard, okay... so what relevance did it have mentioning that in my thread? I'll put that Question to him personally, Cadaan thanks again smile.gif

And as for M Dualeh's above statement, I think what you advise is not worthy of noting. Yes it's the holy month of Ramadan, all the more reason for you to engage in dialogue with an attempt of encouraging others (i.e. Somali09) on the righteous not by deterring them.

With an attitude like yours, no one would like to be anything the kind of what you claim to be.

Be kind, be humble, be considerate, be a good Muslim!

N.O.R.F   

Indeed my Cadaan brother.

Apostates tend to have swallowed a science book or two. Maybe this guy is actually prepared to share with us the reasons behind his non-belief. Or maybe it is a certain nomad pulling our legs.

Healthy debate? Kuu away dee?

I don’t know why some folks on here are fronting like they’ve never fallen off the band wagon of worshiping.

Somalio9, I feel for ya…

I’ve learned that when you are truly ready for a religion is when you question it and find your own meaning.

Honestly I’ve had similar thoughts, but I can’t fathom ever dismissing the existence of god

It emotionally cripples me just thinking about it.

Shaytan works in mysteries ways…

Funny how when you feel lazy and don’t wanna fulfill your religious obligations

You sub-consciously start thinking:

“Horta why I’m I doing all this stuff”

“why should I believe in a god that allows evil in this duniya”

“Why should I go off on “faith” and not a mechanist approach”

Why, why, why, thoughts that surround you and you only.

Lets face it we all leave in a society that’s all about selfishness and “what is in it for me”

Questioning his existence is a clear reflection of taking everything he does for granted, and dwelling on what he doesn't.

In retrospect he is not asking much from us… marinate on that!

Haatu   

laa xawla walaa quwwata illaa billaa.

Subxaanallah.

People do you know that Allah NEVER forgives shirk. Do you wish to reside in the bottomless pit of hellfire for eternity. I am shocked that some of us are taking this GRAVE sin lightly. It is plain KUFUR and Shirk. It is the worst of sins. Do any of you know what happened to Musaylamah The Liar? He apostatized near the death of the prophet. The whole Muslim Ummah waged war against him till he was dead. Does any one of you know the penalty for apostasy in Islam. DEATH! Or are you going to give me we're western and that crap. Which is better? The law of man or the law of Ar-Raxmaan (Allah)?

Som@li   

I can bet this guy is not Somali, and his story is a very tale,As Shaydan is locked during this holly month, he is trying to put suspicions on other good fearing muslims here, He should be locked/Banned immediately , atleast for this month, like the rest.

Some will doubt, some will believe and some will plain-out deny even though they still expect him to be merciful in their darkest hour. Thats how it is and always has been.

If humans denied Allah even while his prophet was walking amongst them, alive and breathing, what do you expect now?

To the poster, I will pray inuu ilahay ku soo hadeeyo, insha'llah.