Sign in to follow this  
Somali09

APOSTASY - Leaving Islam

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by Somali09: You have presumed (from research & vast analytical powers) that I cannot be somali on the basis that I no longer choose to be muslim!

You obviously haven't read my reply carefully. I based my assertion on the fact that you used an incorrect term (Somalian) to describe your nationality. I pointed out that a true Somali wouldn't have made such an obvious mistake. I didn't mention anything about being a Muslim. My initial reply is a couple of posts above - read it again.

I am afraid to say that its actually YOUR understanding of atheism that is flawed. Atheism and Humanism go hand in hand better than Humanism with any religious system

Atheism and Humanism do NOT go hand in hand. Being an atheist does not automatically make one a humanist - which is exactly what you implied in your earlier reply. What you're doing is concentrating on the broader generalization. There are subtle differences between the two. The fact that you're unable to grasp these subtle differences once again proves that your understanding of the concept is pretty weak - exactly what i set out to prove.

Atheism is NOT a faith because it is an evidence based system which rejects any notion of god because of the LACK"evidence"

You say 'atheism is an evidence based system' yet it also rejects the need for evidentiary prove? Are you serious? What a confused statement! Your sweeping, thoughtless statements aren't doing you any favors.

This is getting rather boring. This exchange isn't going to advance much. You're not prepared to delve deep into the topic at hand. You keep reverting to broad generalizations. Atheists out there would be ashamed of you, if indeed you're an atheist.

Any views beyond this and you get the same responses: you lived in the west too long, immoral, lost your way, shaitan has deceived you, you are weak, pray for you...etc....etc. Please!

Respondents to this thread have all been frank with you. It is you who is finding it hard to engage in any meaningful dialogue.

PS - I stand by my initial findings in relation to your identity and purpose.

BiLaaL   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam: I never agree with Billa, but on this I do. Beware of Somalia09 :eek: [/QB]

Ibtisam, I think this is a case of mistaken identity. I don't remember disagreeing with you on anything (or even discussing). And who is 'Billa'? Clearly it doesn't match my SOL name. Help me out here :confused:

Johnny B   

^ Bilaal, This is not our Norf.

Kani af carabida ma yaqano.

Norf used to speak Arabic .. al halawa .. anahnu anahnu....gooooooooo ooal.. ya allaaaaaaaaah .. Goaaaaaaaaaal, Liverpool scores Goaaaaaaaaaaaaal.

:D:D:D

BiLaaL   

Ok Norf. Johnny, Beentaada hore runtaada dambe ayay dishaa horey ma u maqashay? Well, you've committed such a crime ;) Beenloow. Martida sidaas looguma ciyaaro

Johnny B   

^Wax an ku hadlayaba garanmayo.

Rabadan xun ba i hayda. icon_razz.gif

Marti goormaad inoo noqotay .. Sowdigi yidhi Ibtisam iyo odagega pakistanigaa ba i casumay?!

Teeda kale, horta ninyow laba kala daa...

Bilaalna waa i yidhaa hablaha carbeedna deymayo , meel ma wada galaan.

Bilaalki runtaaahaa isagon ku sarin bu dhintaa la yidhi. :D

Originally posted by Somali09:

Lastly, to "Mr Somalia" - you stoning me to death or roasting me in a slow fire is a perfect example the "All Merciful and Compassionate".

Exhibit A, you've gone off the effing deep end here. And just how do I personally relate to being "All Merciful and Compassionate". How did you come up with such a raving conclusion?

Okay Exhibit A-- I'll play along...

First of all, most "smart" atheists would never call themselves atheists. They would rather call themselves agnostics. Because you can never authenticate a negative without knowing all the facts. For instance, you cannot say that you KNOW that there is no God, because you don't have perpetual access to ALL the truth at anyone given moment. Hence, it is entirely possible for me to prove, that there is indeed a CREATOR GOD. And that's why, most hell bound non-believers refer to themselves as agnostic instead.

Secondly, Exhibit A - you truly are a corny infidel! I mean, seriously... here's the crap you believe in, or something similar to this:

In the beginning there was noooooooo beginning! There was noooooothing. And nooooothing happened because nooooothing was there. Then *BAAAAAAANG*, *BOOOOOM*, *KABOOOM* and for no reason at all, noooooooothing became SOOOOMETHING, and then EXPLOSIONS EVEYWHERE with most splendor and potency than anyone in all of this "SOOOOMETHING" could have ever imagined or conceive of since then.

You following me so far...?

Then oddly enough, this strange new "SOOOOMETHING", for no apparent reason at all, became "tiny self replicating atoms of protein". Total coincidence, okay!

Whoooooaaaaaaaaa! And then it turned into a TADPOLE(tiny lil frog)

AND THEN DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH FOR MILLENIA!!!

AND THEN CAME APES!!!

AND THEN PEOPLE!!

And then it became...... SOMALIS POSTING ON SOMALIAONLINE!!!

And THAT, Senor Exhibit A, is as much a fairy tale as any lousy creationist would have us believe.

So welcome on board saaxiib! I got ISLAM for a religion and you, on the other hand, have a nutty fairy tale for a religion.

Now slowly step away from that crack pipe! :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Somali09:

The environment we live may not change our core values but it does influence us - the way we think, see the world, opinions etc

LOOOOOOOOOOl Doqonsanaa! Waar people were being sarcastic when they said 7 years is loooooong time. You came to the west in 2002 and it "changed" you? Ahahah that is classic yow. Let me know what you convert to when you are here 17 yrs. By that time you've probably checked every faith out LOOL.