Sign in to follow this  
B

Do You Speak To Your Self?

Cawaale   

Muriidi Shaqo aa u soo baxday waa u jeedaa :D

I remember a friend was riding a cab, whilst he was entertaining himself with his various multiple personalities, he started laughing aloud at a remembered rhyme, the poor Egyptian driver was scared to death as they were on on top of a bridge, so he pulled the car over got something out of the box and went "Inzil yabn el magnoonah" get out my car you crazy"

A police interfered and asked them what was the problem and the driver told the police that he has a wife and children and that he didn't want to jeopardize himself :D

B   

^

my friend didn't saado ali recently upset some sections of the somaliland community by claiming that they will come back to the union by force and then dedicate a whole album to this cause! :D

Have you seen the Ruun Xaddi response to this?

I love the analogy of '' The mule that feeds with a horse, thinks its self a horse'' :D:D:D:D:D

Tuujiye   

Gabar waxaan aqaan markey isla sheekeysaneyso 'abaayo' isugu wacdo...

:D:D:D:D:D looooool classic!!!

KK war aniga hada kohor soo ma aanan arkin nin markuu isla hadlaayo "haa" iska dhahaayo lool... waana guygoo aan aqaani jiray oo normal eh...

Tim Hortans aan iska soo galay anoo lineka ku jiro aan arkay guygoo agteeda fadhiyo oo "haa!" iska dhahaayo..kiligiis uu fadhiyaa hortiisa ayuu fiirinoyaa markaasuu "haa" dhahaa..yaab ani intaan iska cuudu bileestay aan salaamay markaas uu dhahay "waraa haye sxb ii waran long time!" salaantii kabacdi aniga like kii aan iskaga laabtay oo shaaxeegi dalbaday oona iska baxay..asagoo "haa" dhahaayo lee ka tagay nooh...yaab...

Juxa walaalee maskiinkaan haduu is daldalo dadka maxkamada lasoo saari doono adiga waaye yaah!!! ani waa sheegaa hadaba!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

BOB   

Mr/Ms/Mrs B

Have you ever tried to jump off from the 10th floor window just to see whether you could fly or air-walk?

I bet you can't do it because according to the latest SOL rumour...you're one big COWARD...yes that's what they think of you...sad I know...they also say so many other horrible things...mmmmmmm!

PS. This is your chance to prove all these doubting Xalimos and Faraxs wrong...jump from that window RIGHT NOW.

Peace, Love & Unity.

B   

You know I have tried to be fair and balanced, I thought I cleared my name but people are still saying horrible things and worst still trying to get me to commit suicide. I don't need this! I am better than this. I am not a fool. I don't care what people say any more. :mad: :mad:

Jacpher   

People stop it. Seriously, it ain't joke no more. Y'all gonna push this kid over the edge. :mad:

Marc: Habibi don't pay them no more attention. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Please don't do it. You're likely-able enough. Please don't even think about it.

**aadaalle aadaa, sida lee iga dhe, mayac iyo suuro, waligaaba dheh, waligaa, waligaa. War armaa la i maqlay? Nothing ku dheh.****

Nothing. Nothing. Never mind.

Its caadi to talk to yourself silently to entertain yourself. However I dont think it is psychologically normal to talk to yourself outloud, thats what most people would call abnormal behavior. B when you feel your behaviour is becoming abnormal seek refuge from Allah and read some ayatul kursi and pray. If this doesnt help you definately need to seek some help before you becoming dangerous to yourself and to the rest of us.

Cabdow   

War ileen ummad wada buufis qabaa meesha ka buuxa, inna lillah. Laakiin idinlayaabi maayoo, after twenty years of qax, rafaad and qoxootinimo, inaad isla hadashaan walle iyo bille gar baad u leedihiin smile.gif

Hadda kohor nin isla hadlaa laweediiyey oo waxa layiri, war hebalow maxaad iskula hadashaa, markaasuu wuxuu yiri. Ummadoo dhan baa isla hadasha, ee anu waan ismaqashiiyaa un :D

loooool @Gabar waxaan aqaan markey isla sheekeysaneyso 'abaayo' isugu wacdo... KK, should be a comedian.

B, why the hell do u care who people think you are?

thirdly, if your talking about a internal dialogue , we all do it but this convos out loud with characters with their own language seems a dangerously to that line we draw between sanity and madness, it might develop into something you can't control...

Oz   

Bob, we pia? Petronas towers would be an ideal eh. :D

Marx was a burcawi and this letter is a southerner, so we gotta let it go. The PM didn't prove anything thou.