Sign in to follow this  
B

Do You Speak To Your Self?

Juxa   

haatu it takes one to know the other miyaaaaaa!! i need to go further than gaarissa, adiguna xersigu gooyay nune baan kaga tagay

Kool_Kat   

LOL@I speak to myself using a long distance calling card to SOmalia...

Bas bas, mar hadey sheekada gaartay inaad kaligaa telephone kusheekeysato waa inaan Nuune kala hadalnaa, quraan saar iyo nus!

Wait, my daughter does that, not the long distance calling card, but calls home using my cell phone markaasey is dhageysataa... :confused: Tolow iyadana ma Nuune baan kala hadlaa?

Nuunka, wax waalan! Hambash-Hambash ku yeh...

Horta wax kastoo wareera maxaa Gaarissa haloo cararo loo yiraahdaa @Haatu? icon_razz.gif

LOL@ your daughter. Reminds me of an incident. I was about 15 or 16. I just got tired of people saying I didnt sound myself on the phone. So one day I called home and left a message for myself. My mother got to the message before I did sadly and you could imagine her confusion. She sat me down and gently asked if I was having "problems" lately? I innocently explained that I wanted to hear my voice and she even got more confused. A week later or so, she complained about the house and things "missing" and invited my macalin dugsi and a bunch of wadaado and I guess I was one of the the people who needed faataxo. Oh, I love my mother!

Juxa   

lool@ CH so the faataxa did help you hada and you no longer have tendencies to check how you sound

Chimera   

War wiilka dhaafa, i also used to talk out loud to myself when i lived alone and didn't know anyone in a new country, big deal, the amount an average human talks internally to themselves everyday is equivalant to a fully-fledged novel, ofcourse some chapters will spill into the realm of sound and range of hearing.

As long as you know that your talking to yourself, you'll be fine, but the moment you lose this self-realisation, it's a clear sign you have isolated yourself from your family and friends to much and need to re-establish contact immediately.

lool@ CH so the faataxa did help you hada and you no longer have tendencies to check how you sound

I guess you could say that althought lately waxaan isku arkay a tendency to check on how I look often icon_razz.gif:D:D .

MZanzi   

salaam juxa, xerta quraan saarka ubaahan waa lagu badan yahay

ps.All the time. I carry on full conversations, even arguments with myself

As long as the convo is silent and no visble muttering is visible waa OK. Also, the topic of discussion has to be a relatively sane one, not about Jinn and baleeyo.

I talk to myself on the regular, waa iska caadi.

Juxa   

i caught people looking at me few times specially early in the morning on journeys to work, reciting quraan and muttering, i can imagine them thinking inaan walanahay

Haatu   

Juxa ofcourse it does. Aniga sidiina oo kale saas ma'isku caddeyn kari. Waa inaan kistoo wax isugu walaaqaa markaas baan is sheegaa :D

KK: Ofcourse. Tii lagu seexiyo nomad hotel, caano geel lagaaga keeno ADC, huruud lagaaga soo mariyo saloonada Suuq Mugdi, webiga yaxaaska ka buuxo lagugu soo dabaalsiiyo, adoo dhalaaleyso baad soo noqon waalina weligiin is taaban meysaan :D

B   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote: This past year I have been acting weird, of course, not in front of others but when I am alone.

B aka Marx,

Sing with me saxib,

You are not alone, I am here with you....
:D

Originally posted by chubacka:

^
:D
hahaha. Get TalkTalk its free to back home!

Bmarx, as long as you are not endangerin

yourself or anyone else do as you wish. (apparently its good to talk)

To these two people who are saying I am marx. I am not sure if you have seen the conclusive evidence that have set me free but please refer to it. Otherwise what you are doing is character assassination and thats not fair. :mad:

Conclusive evidence - correspondence between Marx and B!

Khayr   

What is conclusive saxib is that you smoke up, see roachs in your living room and PM yourself. icon_razz.gif

You make this site fun. Keep up the good work saxib.

B   

My friend, This evidence was conclusive and has a result vindicated me against all those who are saying stuff about me being Marx.

Whether you believe is entirely your own choice. But one thing is for certain and that is its true and very conclusive.

Paragon   

The only downside of talking to yourself is when you stitch up some hardly comprehendable thoughts (meant only for you) and say them loud while in the middle of talking to someone else, about, say, latest fashion trends, which you have no idea what is about. Or fall silent in the middle of conversations with others as you astray with your own internal conversation. Or laugh out loud while someone worldly is complaining to you about the world's problems. That can be offensive to some.

Honestly, I rejoice at being in touch with the pure awareness that is my existance. That experience alone is more richer than anything else to be talked about or gained. I guess even when I talk to others I am simply talking to myself. I can relate to some folks that they literally become just another part of me. Equally I listen just as much, which is even more fascinating.

Talking to the Self is infact healthy. Take it from me.