Sign in to follow this  
B

Do You Speak To Your Self?

B   

This past year I have been acting weird, of course, not in front of others but when I am alone. I have been speaking to myself to the extent that I have invented my own new language. Some of the words have been used so often they now form part of my regular vocabulary when speaking to other people. This usually starts the moments I am alone and I keeping having dialogue with myself and several other people - one of which is an elderly old woman. I am always very carefully not be seen by others but if I am alone then the conversations can last for several heated minutes.

I have done research on this and they said it’s normal and usually to do with anxiety. Is this normal? Or I am just stressing over nothing.

nuune   

if you continue like this, you are a danger to yourself and to your surroundings sxb, ee act quickly, and seek help ASAP.

PS: I can however volunteer inaan quraan ku saaro when am around at ur area.

B   

lol@danger! You are nuts my friend!

My friend I am sane and normal just like you. I reckon its also to do with the fact that most of my conversations these days are muted whether on MSN, facebook chat or somaliaonline. talking to myself is my way of expressing something vocal because these days everything is done online, one must be able to say things aloud and express themselves.

Juxa   

B i am suprised you are getting into the whole self-talking now! i mean i started long time ago, depending my mood i have the angry me,the helpful me and reasonable me

completely normal waaye in fact it is quite interesting and artistic to hold down a convo with few invisible you(s)

nuune   

^^ Juxa, haa waan ogaa barigaad jimanka la sheekeesan jirtey :D

B :D sxb it is not normal as JUXA puts it, next, you will be walking down the street with your toast maker wrapped around your head and asking people where to plug into, so is ilaali and akhriso Quraanka waryaa.

Juxa   

I think B is very conscious of his existance, he is constantly questioning and examining and what is better place to start than with your Own self.

it is not his fault inaad kuligiin tihiin dhoorayaal and have fear of self evaluation

hi fufu fancy seeing you meeshan, are you one of us?

Somalina   
:D I think you should video tape your sessions, and watch them afterwards. You might just learn something about yourself. Just don't post it on YT. :D

Juxa cadeey wiilkan qar maad ka tuure? Isla hadal as in "oh my god, where did I put my car keys" to your self is a OK. But holding conversations in another language where the elderly is involved? Nuune, quraan buu u baahanyahay yarka ama Ngonge.

It is NOT normal. Stop talking to yourself.

Juxa   

CH seriously abaayo wiilkan is going through phases nothing wrong with him at all

nuune   

Jinka ku jiro anaa diyaar u ah inaan ka saaro, waa hadduu ogolyahay, kolleey wuu madax adagyahay,

C&H, some isla hadal could get into series conditions, I can't list them all, I know so many people in that condition, usually Suuratul Ikhlaas and few other Suras would do da trick.

Maaddeey   

^Isla hadalka qaar dhib buu keenaa, Yaa Juxat :D

Mid aan aqaanno oo subway ku socda aroor hore ayaa isagoo isla hadlaya: I KILL YOU! kor u yiri, maba ogee waxa hor socda 2 duq oo markiiba hoos police-ka ka wacay!, intaan laba tuke is daymoonba qaflah baabeyn ayaa lagu qabtay, xaa ka raacay hee! :D