Sign in to follow this  
B

Do You Speak To Your Self?

Juxa   

if you lot would give the guy a chance intan of protective multi-personalities sooma baxdeen

Bob kindest brother from kismayo, i am shocked, see wax ujiraan?

Oz   

Originally posted by Cawaale:

Muriidi Shaqo aa u soo baxday waa u jeedaa
:D

I remember a friend was riding a cab, whilst he was entertaining himself with his various multiple personalities, he started laughing aloud at a remembered rhyme, the poor Egyptian driver was scared to death as they were on on top of a bridge, so he pulled the car over got something out of the box and went "Inzil yabn el magnoonah" get out my car you crazy"

A police interfered and asked them what was the problem and the driver told the police that he has a wife and children and that he didn't want to jeopardize himself
:D

Cawaale joined the bandwagon. Jump off the building maa tiri. :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Juxa:

Bob kindest brother from kismayo, i am shocked, see wax ujiraan?

I thought that's exactly what this said B was craving for...ATTENTION isn't it?

If he/she believes everything he/she reads then reading is not for him/her and the sooner he/she jumps off the window the better for all concerned.

PS. I'm enjoying a special homemade Xalwo Kismayo..delivered all the way from the greatest city on planet earth K-I-S-M-A-Y-O. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Originally posted by Oz:

Bob, we pia?

Huyu anajifanya sana...wacha aruke kama ana roho...muoga sana. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

Bob forget about B, his trying to prove something to some Sol'ers, I now believe that he is not the eurotrash YouTube freak a.k.a Marx :D

My question is why have you divorced your team?

BOB   

Convert him into the Blue Army before A&T makes him a Serbia fan. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

LOL@ your daughter. Reminds me of an incident. I was about 15 or 16. I just got tired of people saying I didnt sound myself on the phone. So one day I called home and left a message for myself. My mother got to the message before I did sadly and you could imagine her confusion. She sat me down and gently asked if I was having "problems" lately? I innocently explained that I wanted to hear my voice and she even got more confused. A week later or so, she complained about the house and things "missing" and invited my macalin dugsi and a bunch of wadaado and I guess I was one of the the people who needed faataxo. Oh, I love my mother!

Qaxii 1991 ka hor miyaa? :D

-Lily-   

Talking to yourself is normal and quiet harmless, as long as you know the person you’re conversing with is you with different opinions, as in your own consciousness or reasoning self. Don’t loose touch with reality. Spend less time online and msn and actually meet with friends.

When another entity comes into the equation, such as an elderly woman, then you need to go see your Doc. Could just be borderline something or stress or something that can be controlled by medication.

Good luck.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by B:

I have done research on this and they said it’s normal and usually to do with anxiety. Is this normal? Or I am just stressing over nothing.

Waar Rooxaan British ah baa ku gashay!

You didn't see them coming, did you? Softly-softly approach always works! The strange language they've got you speaking is Welsh. :D By the looks of things, these Rooxaans are on Her Majesty's Service. Some psychoanalysts must have concluded you're unstable and potentially a high risk of being groomed by sinister forces. By the time they are done with you, your suicidal tendencies will be a thing of the past – you might even settle down after a civil partnership ceremony. All the best. :D

nuune   

^^ Waraa welcome back to SOL, hope the long flight yesterday inaa hada ka nasatey, jet lag aniga waxba igama taro waa ogtahay long flights waaba iigu baxdaa :D

Mahadsanid, widaay.

Haddee long flights kuu baxdo, Australia nonstop flight u qaado. Sheeko. :D

Haye, garoomada jasiiradiina waala xiray maqlee maanta because of the new ash ee xaaka jiro?

Ashkaasna ciilkiisa i haayo oo si xun ii galay. A dozen days I had to spend in UK is shortened to only four days. Imagine in those frantic four days going to Leicester, back to north London, then to East London, then... Grrr... :mad: