Sign in to follow this  
B

Do You Speak To Your Self?

Malika   

Juxa,he is having conversations with invisible other people,that is concerning.

I talk to myself all the time,actually most of my meaningful conversations are with myself..Lol

Kool_Kat   

Put me down too...I talked to myself and have created different personalities...Just the other day, my(sociable)self was missing for days...Come to find out, she got into an argument with my(thinker)self, where my(thinker)self said some prett mean things! Sheemo dheh!!! N'way, my(peacemaker)self couldn't eat/sleep/think straight when she found out my(sociable)self was missing...While all along my(sociable)self was just resting for a weekend full of events...Bal kawarama edebdaradeeda? :mad:

Juxa   

places an order to china for 1000 placebo prozak

for first time ever B have written meaningful topic, see all of us coming out of closets and maaddeey worrying about the police, nuune trying to make some money as sheikh run-sheege and fufu blaming it on lack of jimicsi

Malika   

^ :D:D ,my humours self,tend to make the rest of my self's laugh,there are time we have such a heartfelt laughter,that to an outsider they might just be tempted to section us..heh

nuune   

^ lol@makin money,

Malika, Koolo, Juxa, and whoever isla hadlo, free Quraan Saar from me :D boqol wardina waan idin kugu dari iyo afartan faataxa as a bonus

Juxa   

malika to me it is an outlet, most people see me as bookish but my artistic self can belt out songs like susan boyle (not in looks but cod ahaan) and my friendly self can chair meaningless topics at will.

indeed waa raxmad alle

Khayr   

This past year I have been acting weird, of course, not in front of others but when I am alone.

B aka Marx,

Sing with me saxib,

You are not alone, I am here with you.... :D

Kool_Kat   

Gabar waxaan aqaan markey isla sheekeysaneyso 'abaayo' isugu wacdo... :D

Nuune, adi naftirkaa waa naga mid tahay ee jooji denial-ka...There's the Nuune-Awliyo, Nuune-JimicsiBadne, Nuune-MultiVitimin, Nuune-Niikiyoow (my fav btw), Nuune-Inkir...Soo dhowoow yaaqe ha'is martiyeen...

Haatu   

LOL @abaayo :D:D

Juxa remember this:

last time paragon went overboard waxay aheyd 2002, i guess he is BEYOND himself once again.

no need to section him, one way ticket to garissa would cure him just perfectly

Looks like you might need it :D

Dad wada waalan baa meesha isugu wada yimi.

nuune   

Koolo, alla runta kugu jecliyaa, markan isla hadlo is only waa markaan abbaay sitti qaadaayo iyo xoogaa jimicsi :D wixii intaa ka badan qardhaax xirsi ah ayaa iigu xiran anqawga oo qalaw-qalaw ka yeeraayo markaan socdo hambash-hambash sidii socodka goodirka

EDIT:

Gabar waxaan aqaan markey isla sheekeysaneyso 'abaayo' isugu wacdo...

:D:D:D:D

Polanyi   

Walaal, wa iska caadi, blad. I speak to myself using a long distance calling card to SOmalia. Sometimes the reception is bad, so I have to shout.

chubacka   

^ :D hahaha. Get TalkTalk its free to back home!

Bmarx, as long as you are not endangerin

yourself or anyone else do as you wish. (apparently its good to talk)