Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

we call it RUGBY and we don't wear pads for protection and we break bones,back bones,neck etc.You break a finger and you take a whole season off,we have players playing with a broken neck

Posted by Stioc

Oh! how we love burger!.When we lay our greyish pink patties on the griddle they begin to sizzle in a greesy puddle.Blood sputters and pops like a can of a coke.Do you know how Genghis Khan crossed the desert back in the days?.Him and his crew used to suck the blood off the animals back hence providing them with enough fatty acids on their body(providing energy).

Oh! how we love football.Ever seen a quarterback crouch so low?.This a brain game you dummy Brit.This a game where the brain flows with the body like a baby sorrounded by an amniotic fluid.The body-brain flow is beautiful.The flow is with an action.This is a game where real men crush with their helmet.This is a game where real men body crouch, real men knees churn,and this is a game where real men tackle with their flexed wrist

If this were a real brain game and the players would actually use their brains....There will be no violence only understanding and kindness towards a fellow man. My friends violence is not the asnwer.....unless your team is losing.

STOIC   

We call it business you dummy Brit.When we take season off we do it because of the player's value.Business operates under a system.The system we call it free enterprise.No one will jeopardize his body for a game.Survival in this game is based on ability and not being pushy!.The ability is to compete and succeed succesfully.These are players and not an experiment instruments.This a game where people work on improvement and efficiency!.Welcome to the twenty first centuary!

Foxy   

Forget rugby or soccer or volatile american football........Cricket is in and the ashes series is doing well.......shane warne is in this season....

As for rugby Go All Black the best rugby team ever

cheers

Castro   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

we call it RUGBY and we don't wear pads for protection and we break bones,back bones,neck etc.You break a finger and you take a whole season off,we have players playing with a broken neck

So that's how you broke your brain, playing rugby. Do you still play? I can't see how you could!

I had the most strangest of dream last night. I dreamt I was in a car with Micheal Jackson, Bill Clinton, and Hillary Clinton. :eek: . Then somehow the car crashed, and hillary started chasing me with one leg completely missing, Bill started to grab my hair...and Micheal was stabbing me. :eek:

I still don't know what the heck it meant...cause I was not thinking about any of them and I haven't read anything about them for a very long time.

Any dream interpreters here?

^^^^^^^^ FF

You will be a successful far right-feminist with a seat in the Somali government. You will reinforce our cultural traits that were lost in the West when you gain power [the image of Michael is your Somali culture stabbing you in back because your running from it – hence when Michael became white]

What we can do is this if you like what you hear so far….

Mail me a piece of your hair, couple of chopped nails, and a photocopy of your hand. Now take a sock and stuff it cereal [the ones with raisons] and make a knot at the bottom with a goat’s intestine. Take a razor or a pin and draw some blood, and let couple of drops land on the sock.

Castro   

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

Take a razor or a pin and draw some blood, and let couple of drops land on the sock.

:D:D:D:D

Then take that sock and smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh no!

Fidel I’m not sure if I follow where you’re going with this, but my street therapist asked for that sh!t.

FF next time continue with the dream, its fun to watch your own dreams.. I sometimes.. replay dreams and change characters, but its sucks when you fall from a building or get shot. You can often change dreams.. but I have yet to change this dream where I ‘m fighting in Xamar on a rooftop, when all the sudden the roof gets ambushed and I’m bushed down. I’ve only managed so far to shoot back while falling and shoot the guy who pushed me off, and that alone took couple of years – cuz some dreams don’t reoccur on daily basis, they come when they choose.

Castro   

smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh no!

To remember or recognize the lyric above, you must have been granted asylum by 1989. ;)

Fidel Not even, I spent 2 years in Otango, that famous refugee camp in Kenya, man the farmers used to set the camp on fire – those fires were fun, and I remember the gang who used to wear baggy pants belted up to their chests. The local hang out used to be in a little corner of the camp where they deep fried fish.

I remember we used to line up for meat on Fridays from the Red Cross, and yes I did eat from those bags that they throw from air planes that you see on TV. You can make lotta shit from that.

I remember when I was there it was the first time I saw white people on jet skies, I though they was walking on water on the other side of the camp, they had cottages there. We used to wave at them.

LOL! Interesting, Animal Farm. Maybe I should tell you all of my dreams. *cough* Erm...Not all exactly. redface.gif:D

Some people say that they can tell when they are dreaming. I can't. It always seems so real. A couple of times I actually woke up gasping, tears in my eyes, and all worked up. Most of the time, its because I'm running with lead filled legs in dense, dark woods with a sinister figure chasing me. And just before he catches me....I wake up. Its been years...and so far he hasn't caught me yet. *Now what does that mean*

P.S. How can you replay or continue with a dream? You mean while awake?

P.S.S. What do I do with the sock?

FF You’re being chased because your hard to pin down maybe?

You should mail the sock to the people that are responsible for the customer service on the block department. I forwarded your story to my street therapist, and they forwarded your account to the delinquent dreams division, those punks always take days before they fully respond back, and they always deal with the customer service people, damn the administration. But word is that some old lady on the street has taken a liking to your story, she is a freelance interpreter, but she requires you to send her some money, or just send milk with the cereal, and couple of sweeteners, not sugar.

Secondly, to go back to a dream just close your eyes and imagine, mentally put yourself back in the picture and remember just close your eyes and count back from 19. While you stuff your face back into the pillow make sure you smile, and let your ears wiggle a little and scratch your left leg with your right one, bring one arm over your head and slip it under the pillow.

Animal Farm, are you telling me now that I wasn't supposed to eat what was in the sock? :eek: :eek: :eek:

*turns a becoming shade of green*

*pukes*