Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Janna   

Dear Diary

Certain members from Somaliaonline are beginning to annoy me. There think that my topics are a waste yet they make the effort to read and reply to it. I wish I had the ability to block them from my topics. Lately I have been thinking hard and long about my future. Eight years ago I told many people of my intentions to leave Australia and make my way to a Islamic country. But no one believed me and in a few years I will prove to them that I am serious and always have been.

Once Somali girls finish high school they begin to think about marriage and having loads of children. Why do they feel the need to claw into a man? Don't these girls realise that once that man leaves them, they will have no financial support? And they cannot maintain a stable job with their high school certificates? Why don't our Somali sisters educate themselves first? Or at least continue their education if they do decide to get married. The girls that once had promised me that we will one day have a business of our own have broken the promise and are now married (manshallah), yet they do not find happiness within that marriage. By the time they have 10 children and are still unhappy, I will be a very wealth woman with 3 beautiful children, inshallah. As I have choosen to educate myself before been tired down to a man.

May all glory be to Allah- the one and only.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Lexy:

Dear Diary

Certain members from Somaliaonline are beginning to annoy me. There think that my topics are a waste yet they make the effort to read and reply to it. I wish I had the ability to block them from my topics. Lately I have been thinking hard and long about my future. Eight years ago I told many people of my intentions to leave Australia and make my way to a Islamic country. But no one believed me and in a few years I will prove to them that I am serious and always have been.

Once Somali girls finish high school they begin to think about marriage and having loads of children. Why do they feel the need to claw into a man? Don't these girls realise that once that man leaves them, they will have no financial support? And they cannot maintain a stable job with their high school certificates? Why don't our Somali sisters educate themselves first? Or at least continue their education if they do decide to get married. The girls that once had promised me that we will one day have a business of our own have broken the promise and are now married (manshallah), yet they do not find happiness within that marriage. By the time they have 10 children and are still unhappy, I will be a very wealth woman with 3 beautiful children, inshallah. As I have choosen to educate myself before been tired down to a man.

May all glory be to Allah- the one and only.

Good dreams you have there,just make them happen,or else those girls with ten kids will have a better investment. Anyway good luck

P.s. Try to see the positive side of wat those girls did,and never live on the negatives of other pple,

Goonle   

quote:Originally posted by Goonle:

quote:

There is no denying that John Howard does sleep with Bush. Australia does suck up to America. Why? Because they want to be well recongised by other bigger countries. Australia is seen to be a small island with no one living on it. Not to mention that Australia only wants allies.

So how do u survive there? I feel for u lol. I went to sydney on a highschool trip through asia. We went to thailand, singapore, and sydney for a few days. There was way too much beer involved dont remember much. So u got lots of black folks down there?
It's you who I feel sorry for. My faith is what helps me to survive. As for you and beer, may allah help you! Amin.
What makes u so morally superior to anyone else? My theory still stands u educate a somali girl and they become no alls and out of control.

Janna   

Dear Diary

As I struggle to make this diary entry I can only think about my bed and how late it is. For I am too tied to reply to annoying members.

>

>>

>>>

>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>

>>>>

>>>

>>

>

.......... I am off to bed. Night!

Janna   

Dear diary

As I try to get in touch with my tradition I find it impossible for me to ever dance to a Somali song.

I feel as though the musical instruments are louder then the actual singers themselves.

Nikko is a form of dance that should be banned at all cost. If it cannot be banned then it shouldn’t be displayed in public revenues. I believe Nikko should be privatised, "Husband and wife affair".

What a deadful song "Nagma" is. What is the meaning of "Nagma?".

So what you are in love, big deal. Must you tell it to the whole word? King Khalid? Khalid King? I wish I could find that Somali website that I use to be a moderator. What was it called? Horseed.com? www.horseed.com? No, it can't be. It has been 2 years since I disappeared from that website. I need to do some serious research.

My mission:

- To find that site. Horseed.

- Do my cousin's English essay.

- Don't answer my crush's call. If I do answer then cut the conversation short.

This surely doesn't sound like mission impossible.

Pujah   

^^ So Lexy who told you this was your diary corner. Why not open a thread called "Dear Diary" for lexy by lexy. lol that way you can post on your diary every day-- it be something like NGONGE's boredom thread mainly yours with the few exception of me coming in saying good job girl. Seriously think about it, you could have had two pages by now

Goonle   

Dear diary

As I try to get in touch with my tradition I find it impossible for me to ever dance to a Somali song.

I feel as though the musical instruments are louder then the actual singers themselves.

Nikko is a form of dance that should be banned at all cost. If it cannot be banned then it shouldn’t be displayed in public revenues. I believe Nikko should be privatised, "Husband and wife affair".

What a deadful song "Nagma" is. What is the meaning of "Nagma?".

So what you are in love, big deal. Must you tell it to the whole word? King Khalid? Khalid King? I wish I could find that Somali website that I use to be a moderator. What was it called? Horseed.com?
No, it can't be. It has been 2 years since I disappeared from that website. I need to do some serious research.

My mission:

- To find that site. Horseed.

- Do my cousin's English essay.

- Don't answer my crush's call. If I do answer then cut the conversation short.

This surely doesn't sound like mission impossible.

The great thing about forums like these is that u occasionally see personalities that believe theyre the first of their kind. Lexus u one angry little girl, seen your kind before. I dont need to tell u how to get all that anger out of your system, lets just say it involves Karmasutra. Youre right about nikko its only for women with assets, so stay away from it if u dont have the goods.

Janna   

Dear Diary

How can I make that monkey (Goonle) disappear? Why is he always quoting my diary entries? Does he not have other matters to tend to rather then reading my diary entries?

The funny thing about "Cyber world" is that everyone believes to know what kind of person I am. I remember chatting to a guy by the nick of "Alpha Man" (SomaliNet chat), quiet a interesting character he was. Whenever we get the chance to chatted he would use our time to analyse me. He thought he completely knew me. I was secretly smitten by him. Until I realised I needed a reality check, logged off and turned back to life once again. Now what seems to be a tree hugger aka Goonle is invading my personal thoughts. Since day one I didn't think anyone would be paying attention but Goonle is keeping a very close eye on me. Goonle you are right about me staying away from the Nikko, for I have far more pride to do such a disgusting dance. It's bad enough women are perceived to be sex objects, topping it off by doing the Nikko is like adding cherry on top of an ice-cream.

The Nikko doesn't tackle my fansy. I have my fingers crossed that Goonle will not reply to this entry.

Good-day

Back to real life!

Goonle   

Lexy

U know u love the atttention sweetheart. U have so many roles its confusing. Ure a wadaad and a feminist at the same time. Plz dont associate me to your chat pals on somalinet, thought this place was for mature folks. Being that im a monkey and attracted to nuts, your tree's scent is attracting me. Unfortunately due to your disgust of the Nikko, ive come to the conclusion that u dont have any junk in the trunk. The trunk of the tree usually is very thick and without the interference of its circumference will allow me to easier access the nuts. :D

Viking   

Originally posted by Fidel:

I'm having a retro kinda year. The Commodores, Atlantic Starr, Lionel Ritchie and Johnny Kemp. Beautiful music. Driving in a beat up Mazda 626 in Xamar. Cheap speakers pumping nothing but treble. Wind blowing in my hair. Waving at award-winning budonkadonks and eating xalwo straight out the plastic bag. Now those were the days.

wipes the tears off his eyes and reaches for the nuts

LOL@treble! Well, for me and many from my turf, those tracks usually came blasting from a 500+ watts, four channel Blaupunkt amplifier with four channels and massive speakers put under the seats of a matatu.

Janna   

Goonle

I love attention? And you love to receive my attention. Is that correct? Having said that I am very greatful for the fact that you and I don't see eye to eye. I'm a wadaad and a feminist? Wallahi, you made me laugh. Which one am I more though? Hate to poor you with my life stories but I am concentrating more on my deen lately then anything else. Unlike you who is concerned about your nuts are heading next! icon_lol.gif

Question? Do you encourage your female relatives to do the Nikko? Especially your cousins, icon_lol.gif

Originally posted by Goonle:

Lexy

Plz dont associate me to your chat pals on somalinet,

I'm sure you are a member on Somlinet forums, just like the rest.

Goonle   

[qb] Goonle

I love attention? And you love to receive my attention. Is that correct? Having said that I am very greatful for the fact that you and I don't see eye to eye. I'm a wadaad and a feminist? Wallahi, you made me laugh. Which one am I more though? Hate to poor you with my life stories but I am concentrating more on my deen lately then anything else. Unlike you who is concerned about your nuts are heading next! icon_lol.gif

Question? Do you encourage your female relatives to do the Nikko? Especially your cousins, icon_lol.gif

Originally posted by Goonle:

[qb] Lexy

Honestly simply because ure my cousin and the mad mullah had similar habits of absorbing alcohol and leading by the shear power of his intoxication, will i let u make opiniated absumptions of me. There goes my shauvanistic insticts again but sweetheart if u can give me a left hook or an upper cut to stop me from mating than ill consider u an equal. Ofcourse im not including smith and wesson 9 millimeters and 37-8 calibers. icon_razz.gif:D:D

Xoogsade   

The Sayid and Alcohol consumption was a PR. He lived sober and died sober.

Seven of Nine

How are you? You are unusually quite lately. You are one of the few people I click on their name sometimes to see what they have been writing recently. Ma lagu aroosey? :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Seven of Nine

How are you? You are unusually quite lately. You are one of the few people I click on their name sometimes to see what they have been writing recently. Ma lagu aroosey?
:D

WTF? So aroos is a form of disability now?

Curly   

Under the SOL golden rules I think you'll find this one...

5 - Trolling: don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people.

Or is this a different type of trolling? but then again 9 pages or so of blabbling can be alittle annoying.