Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Tuujiye   

<----------cancer?....Waraa ani cudur ma qabi see waaye kuwaan yaaqee? waxaan run miyaa ani waa cabsadee???

wareer Badanaa!!

shyhem   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Shyhem, LoL...not at all. Tell me yours and I will happily tell you mine.
:D

Seriously you don't know how old i'm after all those years of pumping into each other?

I have no problem telling u my age,but where is the guarantee that u will provide me with that information?

Should we do it in public or in private,remember the call is yours.

Haddad   

Originally posted by shyhem:

I have no problem telling u my age...

By analyzing his writing signature, shyhem is above 25, under 30.

Janna   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Are you with me people?

I sure am. But how many pages do we have to beat him by? :confused:

Yeah, I hear the Cotswolds is gorgeous. Hot air balloon, eh? How adventurous. Tell me all about it when u get back, I'A

Zephryne

Well you are right the Cotswolds is beautifull,the hot air baloon was a first for me and it was a bit hairy for a few minutes,especially the landing.Thank God i am not afraid of heights otherwise i wouldnt have enjoyed it.The landscape is a GEM there and well what else can i say i really had a great afternoon.Now the boys and I decided we'll try climbing Mt Snowdonia in Wales.I think a few weeks in the gym ought to do it :confused: .I take you are an outdoors person yourself Zeph.

J.Lee   

Sign: Aries

Born:Year of the Tiger

Well. lets see. or rather read I'm allergic to bullsh!t. I think Men should be Lorena Bobbited (Yes. It is a word) so they wouldn't be so cocky. I'm a big green day and B.I.G fan. Lately I have been listening to Slim thug, The killers and Trey Songz. Papa roach is cool too . My theme song is Good Charlotte's Another Looser Anthem. I think I'm very funny but most people I friggin' know think I'm just funny looking. Last time I checked, I was female (surprisingly). I'm quite tall and I'm often times mistaken for a poolstick or a stressed out teletubby who is on the Atkins and South beach diet.

Oh Yeah. I have alot of time on my hands and I don't even wear a watch. Way friggin' cool huh? smile.gif

I'm quite tall and I'm often times mistaken for a poolstick or a stressed out teletubby who is on the Atkins and South beach diet.

:D:D:D:D

Nice one Fellow Aries i see

Originally posted by Wordette:

a stressed out teletubby who is on the Atkins and South beach diet.

Hehehe..I wonder what a stressed out teletubby will do?...

:D:D

Cheers

G'morning All smile.gif

Haddad, how is your day? I didnt mean to use your name in the previous post...I just figured mentioning your name would get NGONGE more angry. :D:D

Foxy, I'm a scorpio too.

Its a fairly pleasant day...I'm struggling to write a letter informing my boss of my leaving date...I cant decide if I should leave on the 16th of Sep or 20th of sep...and I'm not sure how to distribute the remaining 6 days holiday? Perhaps take 2 fridays and mondays off and have a long weekend? and then two other fridays? hmmmmmmmm. There is my dilemma today.

*7 waves at the one-line-wonder-kid Caano-geel* .. Howdy? ;)