Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Xoogsade   

Fidel Ina Castro, Is the girl disabled? maxaa u habaareesaa miskiinta. She hasn't written for the last two days last time I checked, so I wonder what happened :D

Psycho_Sue

Don't you babble? babble as in V.Tr second meaning according to the online dictionary lol.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Seven of Nine

How are you? You are unusually quite lately. You are one of the few people I click on their name sometimes to see what they have been writing recently. Ma lagu aroosey?
:D

I'm good X. Where have you been lately? I dont post much on the W'ends.. like to pretend I've a life. :cool:

Aroos? No. Unfortunately. Still cant find the man to give me the impressive and unnecessarily grandiose wedding.

Fidel, aroos is disability. You loose everything you love about yourself including your heart.

Psycho, The title might say 'troll' but this thread is anything but inflammatory or annoying.... obviously.

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Aroos? No. Unfortunately. Still cant find the man to give me the impressive and unnecessarily grandiose wedding.

What you can't find, dear, is a man who will put up with your doo doo and smile every day. May Allah help you in that difficult search. :D

Fidel, aroos
is
disability. You loose everything you love about yourself including your heart.

You don't lose anything if you willingly surrender everything. White flag anyone?

Originally posted by Fidel:

What you can't find, dear, is a man who will put up with your doo doo and smile every day. May Allah help you in that difficult search.
:D

Tomato, Tomato dear. Stil amounts to the same thing. Thanks for the du'a tho. ;)

You don't lose anything if you willingly surrender everything. White flag anyone?

No thanks. Not desperate.

Castro   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Fidel Ina Castro

Hear ye, hear ye. It's Fidel Castro's birthday today (yesterday to some people). He turns 79 (78 according to some other people).

What a man, what a legacy and what contribution to the people of the earth oppressed by colonialism and imperialism disguised as capitalism.

May you live another 79 years senor Fidel. God bless.

^kinda hoping the guy will stay alive. Cuba after his demise will be something else. I want to see it before it transforms into this something else. Entirely selfish, I know.

Castro   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

^kinda hoping the guy will stay alive. Cuba after his demise will be something else. I want to see it before it transforms into this something else. Entirely selfish, I know.

I hear ya. It will be another dump of a client state of the US. Like Haiti and others. Overthrow after overthrow. Impoverished population. But they will have nice vacation spots where the locals can't go. The most educated population in the Carribean will become the most troubled and hungry. Completely overrun with capitalism and all the good it brings to the natives. Pity.

so have u been? A friend's going this winter. I have been envious for weeks. If she comes back raving I will be 'forced' to go b4 end of the year, God willing.

Castro   

so have u been?

I wish. I think about it all the time. I came really close once but hopefully I'll go soon (working on my spanish first.) And it will be everything I've imagined it to be.

Castro   

looking at flights to Cuba, shoot

If you're an American be careful not to get your passport stamped in Cuba and then return here. It's illegal for Americans to travel there. Canadians, Europeans and of course Somalis are ok to go there. The trick is to travel to Mexico or Canada then to Cuba. Then ask the immigration in Habana not to stamp your passport. Makes a relatively peaceful return to the US.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine: Aroos? No. Unfortunately. Still cant find the man to give me the impressive and unnecessarily grandiose wedding.

Seven of Nine, Impressive or expensive? or both? one that is both is possible but I do have an impressive wedding event in mind, one that is uniquely unsomali, you, me(waa is qoraayaa) and the sheekh will go skydiving, of course the witnesses will come along, you don't have to worry about not knowing how to skydive, there is first time course and first jump all in one day deal, with a last minute formation of your name up in the sky(hope your name is one of those five letter words), vidoe of the whole event for a lasting memory ;) , it must be fantastic? Then upon touching the ground with relatives waiting for us, it will be bariid time and wacdi listening for blessings of the union that took place in suspension hovering above the earth lol. What do you think? If you are Acrophobic, we shall do something else that is unique as well :D

Fidel

I think Castro should start implementing changes before he dies. And btw, I know why you think marriage is a disability.

aroos is disability. You loose everything you love about yourself including your heart

seven That is very selfish.I can honestly tell you to give ones heart is the greatest gift.We all worry that it might end up broken and i too have experienced such worries and yes it was broken once or twice however it mended and i still havent regreted it

Xoogsade,

YOU BIG SAP! Live up to ur name and be a man, will ya?

A sky-diving wedding, indeed. *Shakes her head*

The faaraxs of today..what a waste.