Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Foxy   

Friday it is...and I just got to work...blamed on big nite out on a thursday nite....with work mates...

apart from that I am kinda feeling a big hecktic due to a big nite out on thursday nite......

Buet fear not, week end is along the corner, friday nite is knocking around the corner......

herbal tea/coffee and water should do the trick in waking the rest of the day....

cheers

Big up to the Ashes series....and watch out for the Tri-nations in rugby

Goonle   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

[QB]

apart from that I am kinda feeling a big hecktic due to a big nite out on thursday nite......

Buet fear not, week end is along the corner, friday nite is knocking around the corner......

/QB]

I feel ya went to the the jazz/blues festival till 1.30 am and got to work at 8.30am. Its ruff to say the least. I dont know about the herbal tea, A couple of shots of whisky in my coffee does the trick lol. At least till about 1.00 pm and i just go on pure stamina for the final stretch.

friday night for me is due in roughly half an hour.so in case i dont join you guys for the weekend.have a good one and dont do anything i wouldnt do ;)

Farxan wasup in Delhi not enough xalimos out in cambodia? :D

I feel ya went to the the jazz/blues festival till 1.30 am and got to work at 8.30am. Its ruff to say the least. I dont know about the herbal tea, A couple of shots of whisky in my coffee does the trick lol. At least till about 1.00 pm and i just go on pure stamina for the final stretch

i wonder if you know the effects of Alcohol on your Drive :D Well go on the way you are and you be saying"honey i am tired"

Goonle   

i wonder if you know the effects of Alcohol on your Drive :D Well go on the way you are and you be saying"honey i am tired" [/QB]

LOOOL did u have to go there. Everything in moderation.

LOOOL did u have to go there. Everything in moderation.

no i saw the ladies that complained about this? the way yours will if you dont stop fool

Foxy   

Goonle

My friend, i didnt know if U would have said that out of sympathy due to my long nite or out of criticism...but all is good

but as far as i am concerned, there is nothing wron in being tired from the nite b4 and getting abit of R& R on the side should Your work permit so....but then again it depends on ur work load

cheers

PS as for my workfield I could get away with murder without being pointed the finger at

Thank God for fridays and week ends

Goonle   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

Goonle

My friend, i didnt know if U would have said that out of sympathy due to my long nite or out of criticism...but all is good

but as far as i am concerned, there is nothing wron in being tired from the nite b4 and getting abit of R& R on the side should Your work permit so....but then again it depends on ur work load

Hey foxy im not always on the offensive u make me sound like a monster lol. I sympathised with your situation cuz im in it right now at work. But just as u i have lots of breathing room to recuperate or laze around whatever u wanna call it.

PS as for my workfield I could get away with murder without being pointed the finger at

Thank God for fridays and week ends

Castro   

If I have to write one more stored procedure, somebody will lose a limb. :mad: Only Snoop and Pharrell can get me through this. C'mon guys.

Beautiful, I just want you to know, you're my favorite girl.

Foxy   

Goonle

U must have woken up on the right side of bed for U to be on the lighter side of notes.....God Bless......did U forget ur character some where behind to reperesnt Your true self? as usual Goonle>

cheers

Viking   

Originally posted by Fidel:

quote: smack it up, flip it, rub it down, oh no!

To remember or recognize the lyric above, you must have been granted asylum by 1989.
Nasty BBD! :D

Enjoying the tracks you downloaded eh?

Castro   

Originally posted by Viking:

Nasty BBD!
:D

Enjoying the tracks you downloaded eh?

I'm having a retro kinda year. The Commodores, Atlantic Starr, Lionel Ritchie and Johnny Kemp. Beautiful music. Driving in a beat up Mazda 626 in Xamar. Cheap speakers pumping nothing but treble. Wind blowing in my hair. Waving at award-winning budonkadonks and eating xalwo straight out the plastic bag. Now those were the days.

wipes the tears off his eyes and reaches for the nuts