Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

7, u have taken all that is kooky and amusing on SOL and called them together in one place as trolls.

We can not be contained. And we can not perform on cue.

Smart of you to have become one of us in order to criticise us with abandon, though. ;)

I’m assuming that we can say random things here….. it’ll only contribute to the mandate of this post to have it as long as possible right?

Here’s a suggestion, people should post random thoughts in their heads… here’s mine

The goldfish ate six scissors and gave birth to an underwater cyborg conveniently named blade.

Pujah   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

The deafening silence of my fellow trolls is shattering….

I’ve refreshed my browser twice this morning and there were absolutely no new posts!

Zephyrine, Fidel, Orgilaqe, Jacaylbaro, Foxy, Lexy, Stoic, Haddad, Farxan, Northerner, Sheherezade and Animal Farm… this is our spot.

Hello trolls, you heard the lady stop trolling other threads and do all your trollings here....this notice applies especially to Fidel. :D

Foxy   

I guess since its a random thread with no specific topic... there cant be no harm in asking!

So here is my piece

Zodiac: What's Your Sign?

FYI....I am scorpoin

They say there is so much u can tell from a person Zodiac signs!

cheers

Pujah   

<----------- Cancer they must have had good laugh coming up with that name....or maybe they run out of ideas and decided I must be cancer.

Foxy   

Qoute

Your's may be an employer with no policy on external sites but be careful not to become a victim of online gazing in the stars. Don't get fired from your job just coz you had to give Goonle a piece of your mind right at that moment.

Here here to that Fidel

cheers

Foxy   

Not at all sis

they say that Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces are all water signs that are fluidly feeling and range of their dispositions moves readily from ice storm to placid river to hot steam. Waters love the comforts of home and family and generally are strongly nurturing of anything that lives

cheers

Virtual socialites with cantankerous personalities will be forced to post in the same threat for 2 weeks, post participants will be eliminated by votes – please post in this forum if your interested and tell us a little about yourself.

Foxy & Goonle are already pre selected to be in the SOL Thread-hold.

Tune in tomorrow, when Goonle makes a remark about the Muslim vegetarians, how will Foxy react, will she throw couple of angry faces in her posts or will she roll her eyes. See Goonles reaction when Foxy reveals her revengeful plot. Tomorrow the biggest secrets will be revealed including Foxy’s alliance, and Goonle’s ultimate plan for winning.

Tune in to SOL’s must see Thursday – who will cry, who will get banned by going too far, which posts will be deleted – who will hook up, who will make up – don’t miss it –

SOL Big Brother Premiers Tomorrow in the General Thread section.

Foxy   

Animal Farm Bilaa caleyk dont disturb the topic.....

FYI Goonle and Foxy have sorted their differences

so back to the matter at hand! we are virtual buddies sipping on cafe latte's

So here is my piece

Zodiac: What's Your Sign?

FYI....I am scorpoin

They say there is so much u can tell from a person Zodiac signs!

A SOL Big Brother house? Not exactly original, is it, AF?

Foxxy, I am a GEM[ni].

I was born in the Chinese year of the Monkey. I love all things green and hate all things slimy. My favourite emotican is :D . I am deathly terrified of reptiles. I also suffer from slight vertigo.

Hmm..what else?

Umm..yeah..I think thats it. :cool:

Foxy Guess I’m gonna have to take you off the list.

Zeph No kidding, do you see me making a spectacle of the fact that I may have invented something remotely interesting or new, do u see me holding the forms for the intellectual property rights registration.

Foxy

This sign business is really boring and useless – BTW, its shirk because only Allah knows what’s going to happen in your life, and associating some other powers like the stars, something that he had created, its actually believing in the power of something else.

There are many things to be controversial about, or indulge in for the sake of entertainment and amusement, but this Zodiac business is not one of them.

Sheherezade, another bad day dear? or are you naturally anti-order and anti-organization? ;)

Foxy, you've? Thats nice I suppose..

So who do you think is going to be the next target for his sexual aggression and harassment? redface.gif

[E]... I'm a Scorpio. I sting.