Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Janna   

7 pages? Looks like we are not going anywhere.

Can we also turn this thread into a "Diary Entry" for the sake of bordem?

Well i'll start the diary

Woke up this morning at 3.20 am

Prayed my salatul subhi

looked at my watch half asleep and went back to bed the moment i realised i could do another couple of hours.

Woke up again at 6 had a shower and ran down the stairs of the hotel to the restaurant to have breakfast.

Saw the other three guys who were with me.

looking worse for wear.

had breakfast and we were off to london.

m1 horrible again.

m25 chockablocked again.

a40 even worse.

finally made it to the office at around 9.30.

still there wishing i was somewhere else

dont know what the afternoon will be like but looking forward to lunch

ORGI, Sounds like a long day and we're only halfway through.

Orgi, um..no I don't think am an 'outdoorsy' person. But I like nature and the thought of being 'outdoorsy'. Sounds like you had a lot of fun tho. Hot-air balloons are a no-no for me. But am planning to go surfing (never been before) later this month. Should be fun, I'A.

Hello to everyone.

What's new? Just booked myself onto a Project management course. Also searching for an appropriate IT course to do (hope they never read this, but our IT department are just C.R.A.P.)

Off to lunch now.

Toodles.

*Waves @ Caano Geel*

Janna   

Dear Diary

As I prepare for my warm, comfortable bed, I decided to spare a few mintutes as I write on SOL. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. 4 more months till this year is over?

Judgement days seems to be getting close. Life is getting shorter. Muslims are becoming the target, already are the target. It's important that I become a better muslim for I do not want to end up in hell. Inshallah I will never see the hell fire. I pray to allah that all my family members enter jannah. Amin. I pray for those muslims living in the West to hold onto their religion. And not to fall into the hands of the non-believers. May allah all guide us to the right path, AMIN.

Good-night,

Foxy   

Hello All

Hope every1 had a good night sleep looking forward to this present day, apart from that life as usual....kinda bored at work.

sometime today as I was handing some stuff to a workmate, I was told that my hands were cold and that wasnt normal and then I said, well I always have cold hands and feet regardless of season and thought it was normal. but appearently according to my workmates it isnt.

So i am kinda doing a lil surfing on the google to find more about cold hands/feet

cheers

aight little Z

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

^^ what the hell do u do to require all that ....

Caano geel i dont follow you care to elaborate further

i mean your description of your morning is my idea of forced labour, i'm surprised u're not plotting a plan to escape

Haddad   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

I didnt mean to use your name in the previous post...I just figured mentioning your name would get NGONGE more angry.

It's ok. Of course, an ex-Borg knows a lot about the wisdom of controlling one's own emotions. What makes the ex-Borg very efficient is how she uses her brain instead of emotions that usually lead to inefficiencies.

STOIC   

Words seems to have power.The power is magic.This power controls our behavior.Some words are vulgar and profane in nature.Some word causes blushes while other words causes situations.The situation may be humorous.At times word becames causes.Men die for a cause.Still other words are tender and help people.Some people say religious words to look morally straight people. Some words binds people.The binding is solemn and together.The binding is in marriage.While sometimes words separate people through divorce.Many times words create tension and result in conflicts.This morning i am confused and in Dilemma(Seven,am not copying you :D ).Isn't dilemma itself a problem?.A problem with no true solution.What shall i do? i am confused.Should always be nice to people? do i have to say hello on every soul i brush shoulders with?

But i am happy this morning after i purchased my season football ticket(not soccer,you dummy Brits).

But i am happy this morning after i purchased my season football ticket(not soccer,you dummy Brits).

You pompous arrogant burger eating yank.What do you know about football other than to mess it all up by wearing pads all over your body because you are afraid to get hurt........ you sissies

STOIC   

Oh! how we love burger!.When we lay our greyish pink patties on the griddle they begin to sizzle in a greesy puddle.Blood sputters and pops like a can of a coke.Do you know how Genghis Khan crossed the desert back in the days?.Him and his crew used to suck the blood off the animals back hence providing them with enough fatty acids on their body(providing energy).

Oh! how we love football.Ever seen a quarterback crouch so low?.This a brain game you dummy Brit!.This a game where the brain flows with the body like a baby sorrounded by an amniotic fluid.The body-brain flow is beautiful.The flow is with an action.This is a game where real men crush with their helmet.This is a game where real men body crouch, real men knees churn,and this is a game where real men tackle with their flexed wrist :D