Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Castro   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

I was born in the Chinese year of the Monkey. I love all things green and hate all things slimy. My favourite emotican is
:D
. I am deathly terrified of reptiles. I also suffer from slight vertigo.

Mine is the year of the pig. I've been true to it as well. Blue and green are my colors. And a budonkadonk is my national anthem. I'm afraid of guns. Nothing else.

Zephy, did you know that by using the year of the monkey, you've just told us what your year of birth is? Not that it's a big deal. I mean 1968 isn't really so long ago. :D

LoL..DAMN. I look young for my age, innit? :cool:

PIG, huh? Oweee... icon_razz.gif

AF,

Where do you suggest we take it? Could have sworn you were Virgo. Must have gotten the numbers mixed up.

Foxy   

Lol Zeph...yeah of the Monkey ey.....

ppl from the Monkey's business of year...

People born in the Year of the Monkey are the erratic geniuses of the cycle. Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease.

They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories.

lolz Zeph....does that sound notch like U senorita!

cheers

Foxy   

Waryaahee Fidel Inanta iska daa dee.....waa inan yar oo shaley dhalatey........soo maahaa zeph

more like the 1980's generations

Lols

Cheers

Foxy   

7 of 9

[E]... I'm a Scorpio. I sting.

are U a Scorpio or just refering to my sign as stingin lil beast?

either or all is wellcome

cheers

The interesting thing about these descriptions of ones personalities and traits based on their birth date is really fascinating.

Reading about these horoscopes and Zodiac stuff I come to believe that they all say generic things them, that we can easily believe about ourselves after quickly googling. How can generic descriptions that can apply to anyone at any given situation be taken so seriously?

Zeph You would have sent that ipod a bit too early, but I'm glad you remembered, its the end of the month, don't forget it.

Or you can go with my other birthday, the legal one that’s on my passport cuz my dad couldn’t remember my birthday, or from what I hear all Somalis have their birth dates stated as January when they arrived in the west – you can also celebrate that with me.

Foxy   

Zeph

nagaa daa dee, if U are the year of the Monkey, U should atleast have some sort of resemblance from ur dormant zadoic signs .......

Cheers

Foxy   

Qoute

Reading about these horoscopes and Zodiac stuff I come to believe that they all say generic things them, that we can easily believe about ourselves after quickly googling. How can generic descriptions that can apply to anyone at any given situation be taken so seriously?

dear AF dont tell me this is ur first foremost encouter with Zodiac signs? it really dont matter whether U are stict religious person or not, it dont harm to read about it and see how their observation is close enought to ur normal personal traits......

its not a crime for once to thing outside the religious box........eventhough it might be out of the Norm U believe in

cheers

Foxy I’m not saying that one shouldn’t look at it, but one shouldn’t believe in it, so that they govern their life based on predictions assigned by someone else.

Castro   

Whatchya talkin' bout? You're HOT, woman, you're HOT!

Goonle   

PIG, huh? Oweee...
icon_razz.gif

AF,

Where do you suggest we take it? Could have sworn you were Virgo. Must have gotten the numbers mixed up.

Zyph

How old r ya. Its 2005 women can be asked that. ;):D:D

shyhem   

Originally posted by Goonle:

How old r ya. Its 2005 women can be asked that.
;):D:D

You have a better chance of doing a wrist scan on her to find her age than hearing it from her personally. :D

AF...So, you are Libran? Okky. :cool:

Foxxy...To be honest none of the signs I belong to actually describe me. I don't feel like a Gemini..I think I was born 4 months too late..should have been a Pisces.

Fidel,

Whatchya talkin' bout? You're HOT, woman, you're HOT!

Smoking, I tell ya. Smoking! Tsst.. ;)

Goonle...Am definitely over your target age group (17-18, wasn't it?). Sling your hook.

Shyhem, LoL...not at all. Tell me yours and I will happily tell you mine. :D