Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Seven, it is a good idea.The boredom is a one man orchestra.The range of his aptitude is trully formidable.There is no dullness on his boredom.I am afraid though that this section will be the grumbling section where people who are not able to bear their trouble bravely will cry on our scrolling screen :D .Warn the people ahead to bottle up their true feelings.The good thing about boredom section is that the stories are not true.

Foxy   

ur mission, should we choose to accept it is to make this the longest thread on SOL. Our aim is to have fun, endless, mindless fun. [big Grin]

hallelujah

to making it endless and mindless fun....bring it on

cheers

Stoic,

SOL aims to provide a platform for people to express themselves.. even emotionally. So bring on the sob stories buds…I’m all ears and a large toilet roll. ;)

Foxy… you go girl. Give us something to nibble on.

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Our aim is to have fun, endless, mindless fun.
:D

And our pledge, is to stop trolling in every topic.
:D:D

Are you with me people?

Good idea. Good job, 7. Trolling is difficult to organize, however. I will stick to this corner for my trolling.

Castro   

Originally posted by Animal Farm:

Morning, I been meaning to post this morning, well it is morning here now ---- just got to work --- what’s this post about?

Speaking of work. For those of you who routinely log on and post from work, be aware that all the URLs you visit and anything you post on any site, including emails, is tracked, logged and archived in your employer's network.

Your's may be an employer with no policy on external sites but be careful not to become a victim of online gazing in the stars. Don't get fired from your job just coz you had to give Lexy or Goonle a piece of your mind right at that moment.

Our mission, should we choose to accept it is to make this the longest thread on SOL. Our objective is to bypass ngonge's boredom one and laugh in his face. Our aim is to have fun, endless, mindless fun.

Trolls? Trolleys? Trailers [Tractor]? Tricks? :confused:

Eureka! I got it! I got it!

It’s the ENGLISH [speakers?] version of the Baro family. Sweet!

From now henceforth,Yall shall be called the "BARON FAMILY"[ Make it a bit exotic & european] :D

Hawdy !Seven of 9 Baron? , I see your crew, Fidel Baron, Zeph Baron & Hadaad Baron are all in presence. :Dicon_razz.gif

May you all Faint of Trolling….

:cool:

Fidel

My boss knows that I post on this site, and I have shown him this website and he likes it. So I’m coo, nonetheless, thanks for the advice.

Afro :eek: … how did I forget you?

I resent the connection with the dreadful Baro family. We are different -We are organized icon_razz.gif

Fidel, I just asked around and found out its true. :mad: . Luckily, even if I get the sack…I’ve 4 weeks left…and then tis back to being a smelly student. :D

Goonle   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Stoic

SOL aims to provide a platform for people to express themselves.. even emotionally. So bring on the sob stories buds…I’m all ears and a large toilet roll.
;)

Foxy
… you go girl. Give us something to nibble on.

Lord have mercy.plz dont encourage foxy to post mini novels or her rendision of one of Doctor Phil's episodes of doing quick fix Psychotherapies. She should stick to what she knows best ;) , she knows what i mean lol.

Foxy   

Here we go again.....goonle....there must something about my posts that pulls your attentions......even though the intentions are to push U away as far as

timbuktu... ......Might as well start using sign languages for the messages to go deep through for the challenged beings>>>>>Goonle

Cheers

PS sincere apology for the rest of the crowd on this thread

Foxy   

legend Zu.....

where on the the english dictionary does it say that "cheers" literally belongs to U dear?

If so let me Know Xaaal Baan Kusiin

cheers