Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Mail me a piece of your hair, couple of chopped nails, and a photocopy of your hand. Now take a sock and stuff it cereal [the ones with raisons] and make a knot at the bottom with a goat’s intestine. Take a razor or a pin and draw some blood, and let couple of drops land on the sock.

You wasn't supposed to eat that sh!t. Besides all the ingredients came from you, accept the intestine and the sock, did you eat the sock?

Now to get cured, you need turn on the stove right, get a knife, heat up the knife, get a can of tomatoes, some mayo, some chicken soup powder, for flavour add cinnamon if you like, mix them all in a cup and microwave for 47 seconds, make sure you cover the cup.

Take the knife, slightly remove your shirt and grip it with your teeth, cuz this might hurt a little, while its hot make about 1 inch marking on your belling, do about 17 marking all around, it’ll hurt a little, but it should save you.

Now drink the shake in the microwave, and rest for 2 to 3 hours, make sure you jog afterwards.

Btw, where did you find a goat’s intestine in such a short notice?

Intel   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

Forget rugby or soccer or volatile american football........Cricket is in and the ashes series is doing well.......shane warne is in this season....

As for rugby Go All Black the best rugby team ever

23_28_121.gif

Animal Farm, you dear man, where would I be without you? :confused: Yes I tried eating the sock...even with a dash of salt...it was hard to swallow. I took some scissors and cut up into small pieces and put it between an oreo cookie. It took me two hours.

As for the goat's intestine...my mom has a stock of cow tongue...trust me...I can find anything. *breaksdown* Ok fine! I sort of killed the local cat and dismembered it. :( I had to.

P.S. Is there any other cure? I am deathly scared of pain of any kind.

Good Morning guys

It's FRIDAY

and boy do I love Friday

So what do you guys have planned for this weekend

I am looking forward to salaat Juma'a

For some strange reason i seem to be exhausted this morning.Coffee doesnt seem to be doing the trick,I even did a couple of hours in the gym last night to get my energy levels up by no luck.No mineral diffeciency i can think of.So only one conclusion exhaustion.This has lead to me cancelling all my plans this weekend except one playing with my 2 kids.They seem to somehow enjoy using me as their punchbag when they are practising their Aikido.Yes it bloody hurts and the older they get the heavier their punches i am going to have to give up this post and deny them the chance of a good laugh when they see me hurt

^ You too? I think it must be because it's Friday. I found it so difficult to get up this morning that I had to phone my sister and ask her to come to my bedroom and drag me out of bed. redface.gif

BTW, its the Big Brother Finale tonight. Who do you guys think will win?

<--Rooting for Makosi.

Aaaaaaaaah …Friday at last. I feel so good today. Really good. Exceedingly Good. Super duper good. I don’t really know why… I have only had 4hrs of sleep and a nightmarish meeting at 9… but its all over now. 2.5 days of doing nothing. No plans. No responsibilities. Nada. Life is good. :D

And so looking forward to the BB FINALE.

Makosi to win. (I dont mind Anthony either). I suppose its one or the other, so couldnt be that disappointing. Eugene has already had his share of the cake and the likelihood of Kinga winning are just about the same as me growing wings. :D

I find Big Brother Boring.A bunch of Soryy a$$es who dont have a life!.Makosi is crap too as far as i am concerned and i dont watch the programme let alone knowing when the finale is :D

^ LoL..How do you know Makosi is crap if you haven't been watching it?

I haven't seen much of this year's BB, but I always try to tune in for the first and last episodes. :D

Friday, just got to work, the office clock is slightly ahead, had to show my boss the actual time on my mobile and tell him that I’m not 6 minutes late. Zeph & Org you’re not alone, I was beyond tired and I didn’t have time to get coffee on the way to work.

Reality shows have become yesterday’s news, they have to come up with something intriguing these producers, because I’m getting tired of cheesy reality shows.

FF I can’t seem to find another remedy for you, but I’m sure you feel better by now.

Actually my boss is not that bad, it’s just that I decided to show him today because I have been coming on time this whole week, and I didn’t want him to think that I was coming late to work. My boss is not mean, he’s actually nice.