Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Foxy   

Hi All, Hope U all are having a mighty tuesday

Qoute By Zephy

Where's Foxxy today, I wonder? Prolly called in sick after a heavy weekend. That Girl.

Lol I kinda was, had half day away from the office on monday and the rest U can call it a bit of brian storming but away from the premises yet very fruitfull and doing sh!t all.......as for the week end agenda is concerned it all went well......OMG counting the days towards the weekend already!

I see there are loads of posts for the last few days.....I am sure 7 of 11 is very happy knowing that her bla blaa post is attracting so much .....and hopefully soon would out number the boredom posts....I for one is up for that

cheers

:D

^ The name is 7 of 9. 11 ku cunye.

Actually, this topic (started on a whim) has turned out to be quite dynamic and nice. No1 to chastise you for writing whatever you want. Feels :cool:

Foxy   

7 of 9 sorry for the name mistake there mate....my bad must be the Tuesday effect....i kinda work more effeciently on thursdays and fridays......lolz....all is well tho......call it whatever...the post is doing well for its trolling corner might I say

Goonle.....My friend...did U miss my absence..I would have never thought So In a million years mate....It must have been the ever going fist fights going back and forth that U might have missed ey

cheers

LOL! @ 7 of 11 = 9 , 7+1+1 = 9 Hence 7 of 9 also two degree of separation, 7+1=8 + 1 = 9 ----- 7 of 9 do u belong to a secret society club?

Ill Na Na are you sure that was a mistake? :confused:

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Tuesday is gone..

Not around here it isn't. Speaking of Tuesday, there's not a day that sucks like Tuesday. That was my profound statement of the day :D

Pucca   

venting..dont mind me.

worst tuesday ever!

:mad: there are somethings in life that should NEVER happen, they just should not happen! argh! Sure this is all allah's work and some of you might even say its none of my business ...BUT IT IS!!! :mad: i cant believe this is happening!

we're ten kids...ten mashallah kids, the oldest being 28 and the youngest almost 2yrs old....out of nowhere my mother announces (like we should hold a friggin party and be gay) that she's expecting another child! wtf is up with that??? damn it!! why???

:mad: its wrong!!!!! argh! her eldest is almost 29 for cryin out loud! its sicking really...argh!

i think i need some chocolate to calm myself. *weepz*

Kashafa   

^^ Something to be proud of, Pucca. An army of 11 ranging between 28 and unborn-as-of-yet. Can't touch that. Simply Priceless.

Pucca   

^ ya think? i'm actually more scared for my mother now that i think of it, how in god's name is she suppose withstand all that pain? she may look young but her body knows it aint young no more :(

since this is troll corner...i got a quick quesiton (random question) ...

does this site have a site meter? just askin really.

Goonle   

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

Goonle.....My friend...did U miss my absence..I would have never thought So In a million years mate....It must have been the ever going fist fights going back and forth that U might have missed ey

cheers

What can i say u captivated a brothers attention. Plus u got a nice little left hook going. Unlike lexus, u never dropped your gloves. I like strong black women :D:D:D

Posted by Pucca:

there are somethings in life that should NEVER happen, they just should not happen! argh! Sure this is all allah's work and some of you might even say its none of my business ...BUT IT IS!!! i cant believe this is happening!

we're ten kids...ten mashallah kids, the oldest being 28 and the youngest almost 2yrs old....out of nowhere my mother announces (like we should hold a friggin party and be gay) that she's expecting another child! wtf is up with that??? damn it!! why???

its wrong!!!!! argh! her eldest is almost 29 for cryin out loud! its sicking really...argh!

Did your mom have her first born baby at the age of 12? :confused: nonetheless I blame you and your other siblings that are over the age of 19. Give your mom the best gift she could ever have GRANDKIDS.. fadhiga ka kaca get busy i say get busy...

All in all it's a blessing from allaah be pleased with this joyfull embryo.

Goooooooooooood mooooooooooooorning soooooooool

Well glad Tuesday is behind me

had a great evening with my son

Still have the bruises from his punches(i was his punchbag last night)

Feeling great this morning...lots of energy.

Very happy Alxamdulilah

Got a call from my Father and had a good laugh

he went for his checkup in hospital in Mombasa and i called him there.His voice was a bit groggy

so i decided to get him to laugh.So i asked him how many nurses were there and he asks me why? and i said i know you are only there for those nurses you dirty old man so stop pretending that you ill or something.....well that got a good hard laugh out of him and he started chattin..and taking the mickey out of me.I enjoyed that.

Work seems EASY today for some strange reason.

Everything is ticking over alxamdulilah and inshallah it will stay this way

Pacifist   

Salaam and Subaax Wanaagsan oo wacaan to you all Trollers..

Well I decided to start my morning real early 3am my time to get things done. I have a stack of ARs to mail. ;) And then after Salaah back to sleep :D

Adie