Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Xoogsade, the one thing I am often 'accused' of is bravery/courage in other areas of life. A girl's gotta have some fears. LOL. Ii daa my marriage inhibitions. Having said that I am not entirely averse to men. A couple have been known to catch my quivering attention. :D

LOL @ ORG – not at all, but if you have Canadian numbers toss them over, but if you’re talking about MSN Messenger hook ups and flirtations I’ll pass. I’m trying to abandon the whole virtual persona thing – I’ve even taken down my hi5 page, and my MSN list is getting shorter --- soon my virtual identity will be nonexistent.

Bro when i say BLACK BOOK i mean BLAK BOOK not msn or any other virtual shit.Dont know how many canadians are in there but will pm you the results.I havent been there for a while....canada that is.

^^^ Openin another Matchin Agency...

Am sure animal farm has a plan of what to do in his up comin adventure to the Xaliimo Land... I would advise him to be weary of the One Called Femme Fatale - she is one of the Border Guards -

Cheers

If that’s the case, I would like to get a glimpse of this book – I’m guessing ORG is an international pimp, I got pro’s, I’ve got pro’s, in different area codes,

Goonle   

Goonle,

As long as the likes of you are around, I am sure I will have no need to apologise for my statement. icon_razz.gif

Ill take that as a compliment.

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Men go on a steady decline after 35. We
might
start looking slightly more aged

If married with no concubine, the decline is rapid and violent.

Goonle   

Originally posted by Fidel:

quote:Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Men go on a steady decline after 35. We
might
start looking slightly more aged

If married with no concubine, the decline is rapid and violent.
A young concubine will keep u young no doubt. A brother has to stay current.

Goonle   

Originally posted by ALexus:

Dear Diary

What are the chances of me becoming a Moderator?

Salaam

Sister In Islam

Hopefully slim to none. :D:D

Concubines :confused: :confused: What age are we in? Do they exist?

Alexus, being a moderator, = deep waters, not easy to manage. Well, everyone has dreams, hope ur come true.

Personally, its one of those days, to hot, not very productive, missing all the fun ppl are watching the Univ olympics live arghh. :(

Janna   

Dear Diary

Why are the members from SomaliNet full of hate? Why are they unable to let go of tribes? Why are some lacking faith? Is there any chance they can be helped? Or are they waiting to be killed?

Goonle   

Originally posted by ALexus:

Dear Diary

Why are the members from SomaliNet full of hate? Why are they unable to let go of tribes? Why are some lacking faith? Is there any chance they can be helped? Or are they waiting to be killed?

Case in point of why it will be a considerable amount of time until u mature to a moderator.