Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

good morning all

Zeph What a waste of Faraaxs?

c'mon you know that is not true.i know the brother's idea is.....how do i put it weird and not practical but instead of calling names how about you share your idea with us.....let's see how the xalimos are?

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Shakes her head

The faaraxs of today..what a waste.

*Shakes his head*

The xaliimas of today..what a blessing

So whats ur definition of a fantastic wedding miss.Zeph?

Xoogsade, that sounds pretty impressive. But I’m afraid, I cant take any chances on such an important day. I want to be sure I will get past it – full limbs intact. After all, the real ‘fun’ begins right afterwards…. :D

Orgilaqe, I don’t know bruv. Giving your heart away leaves ones vulnerable and weak… in a position to be abused. Its def a mental disability.

I don’t know bruv. Giving your heart away leaves ones vulnerable and weak… in a position to be abused. Its def a mental disability.

you have to speculate in order to accumulate.

You have to admit & and you sound like someone who has been there......It's a hell of a RUSH.Best high in world

^^^ Orgi..that wasn't meant for u... was meant for 7 of 9..

But since u mention "accumulate"..wouldn't that imply.. you only receive but wont give away?? :confused:

cheers

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Finish reading the FUL sentence Legend then you'll understand what i meant

So you sayin the first part of ur sentence contradicts with the end part..I get it..hmmm

Cheers

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

i think there is a bug going around temprarily blinding people.Let me repeat YOU GIVE YOU GET

Dude..you stressin my tiny eyes...You should write with Caps!!!... My point was [accumulate and you give you get](one heart for another) cant go in one sentence!!!.. Now U get me!!!

Cheers

Fidel, I am not an American, praise the Lord.

Xoogsade, cool idea for adrenaline junkies. Personally I'd jump out of a plane easier than I would jump into a marriage.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Xoogsade

YOU BIG SAP! Live up to ur name and be a
man
, will ya?

A sky-diving wedding, indeed. *
Shakes her head

The faaraxs of today..what a waste.

Hey dear Zephy , you miss the whole point, does sounding outrageous sometimes mean anything to you? lol. Now you must apologize to all the faraxs ;)

Seven of Nine

Waaba heersare haddaad sidaa uga taxadareysid the bigger event after the wedding. May you be in one piece till that day and beyond.