-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

The xaliimas of today..what a blessing

LoL..there's a good boy. icon_razz.gif

Xoogsade,

Outrageous, huh? Nope. Doesn't mean a thing to me. smile.gif

Sheh,

Sky-diving is a lot safer than marriage, I agree. At least you have a parachute when you jump out of the plane.

Xoogsade   

Zephy, What can change your reservations about marriage?

People marry in one of two ways, meet someone, fall in love with them, set aside all reservations, make the sacrifice and marry. The second option for late bloomers like me(who can't impress women on their own), is to ask family members to find one for them, trust their relative's and friend's judgement and marry on faith. So, where do you stand adiga? What can reduce or completely eradicate your fears of marriage if any?

Goonle   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

[qb]
Xoogsade,

YOU BIG SAP! Live up to ur name and be a
man
, will ya?

A sky-diving wedding, indeed. *
Shakes her head

The faaraxs of today..what a waste.

Hey dear Zephy , you miss the whole point, does sounding outrageous sometimes mean anything to you? lol. Now you must apologize to all the faraxs ;)

I doubt she will.

Goonle..she just said that in her last post..if you read it...

She will apologize the day she meets a hot sizzlin farax... :D:D perhaps she will do more than that.. build a shrine ;)

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

^ Yes, a shrine to bury him when he has outlived his usefulness.
redface.gif

Me thinks...7 of 9 She would be worn out before him... given him being hot and sizzlin... :D

Xoogsade   
Seven of Nine you shall outlive your usefuleness before any man does according to the biological differences between men and women with no substance abuse on the part of the man. You have got something to worry about hon. But they got what they call BOTOX, no worries, I will stock them in the cooler just for you so you can keep pace with me for few more years.

Hehehehe...

A hot sizzling faarax, you say Legend? You know me so well. :D

X,

Shrines are overrated. No one builds them these days. As to what will allay my fears in regard to marriage, I don't have a clue. I suppose I will give it some consideration, once the thought stops making me feel physically ill.

Goonle,

As long as the likes of you are around, I am sure I will have no need to apologise for my statement. icon_razz.gif

*Ducks*

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Seven of Nine
you shall outlive your usefuleness before any man does according to the biological differences between men and women with no substance abuse on the part of the man. You have got something to worry about hon. But they got what they call BOTOX, no worries, I will stock them in the cooler just for you so you can keep pace with me for few more years.

He shoots..and he scores! Ouch. redface.gif

7, wey kuu dhamaatay.

*7 thinks she shouldn’t have given back X’s balls*

Seven of Nine you shall outlive usefulness before any man does according to the biological differences between men and women with no substance abuse on the part of the man

I wouldn’t feel too comfortable there X. Men go on a steady decline after 35. We might start looking slightly more aged… but we can always take comfort in being just as physically capable. smile.gif

You have got something to worry about hon. But they got what they call BOTOX, no worries, I will stock them in the cooler just for you

That’s cool X. Thanks. I will stock up the purple pills for you too. ;)

Zeph, get ur kicks somewhere else. X n I are secret admirers. icon_razz.gif