Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D

in the same boat mate

came in at 9am rather than 8am, typing out for sale signs for my car :D , tying up a few loose ends and gonna leave at 12-ish to do some packing!

I shall be leavin on the 30th!

N.O.R.F   

Muscat, Oman originally but will may well end up in Dubai in a year or so, are taking the family with you? who you working for? doing what? whats the score with housing etc?

N.O.R.F   

will do IA, i have been offered a job out there which is promising and have decided to take it, i could have waited another years or so but i need to get out of UK and London, got a young family now :cool: there is already quite a few ex pats (Somali brits) out their already, i would be good sitting on Jumeira with some cambo babey!

Orgi, 'ello!

OG_Moti, dont talk to me about ethics mate. Arent you the one who shamelessly killed *gasp* Billie the cockroach and lived to tell the tale? :mad:

Fidel, I would be honoured to have you as my promoter/spokesperson/publicist... all in one. ;)

Friday at last... aaaaaaaaaaah!. I feel mentally toasted and physically fried... but couldnt be happier.

>>>>>>>>>> off to lunch ;)

Thanks for your concern but i got it covered.I am on what we call a full month part time.Minimum work because now they know i am leaving for a competitor they dont want me anywhere near their company secrets.They put me where i am and they know exactly what i am doing as they asked me to be this way :D