Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Pucca   

Did your mom have her first born baby at the age of 12? :confused:

Nope, two of my siblings aren’t my mom’s biological kids (boy-29, and girl-28 *her niece and nephew*); she raised them from a very young age (7,6), so in all my mom gave birth to 8 kids (oldest 21) and she had her first born at 18.

Give your mom the best gift she could ever have GRANDKIDS.. fadhiga ka kaca get busy i say get busy...

um *chokes on saliva* *cough* what?? pucca aint ready to pop little cute things...hold your horses there!

Anywayz…I’m cool with the whole thing now…kinda looking forward to it too; we're already arguing over names :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Haven't been reading or watching the news last couple of weeks. I am out of the loop as it happens.

As you were.

As you were? Not after you bring day old bread?

Since Troll Corner is back, imagine if we had Vent corner? A place where one releases the hounds. Let it all out. Come naked and bring chicken wings type of digs. Nah. Trolling is fine. Anything else is uncivilized.

Here I come lunch. I must have eaten the equivalent of 10 cows so far this year in beef. I gotta cut down. My heavenly looks are heading to hell in a handbasket.

Troll away......

Baluug   

Originally posted by Fidel:

I must have eaten the equivalent of 10 cows so far this year in beef. I gotta cut down.

Allow me to say....MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Castro   

Originally posted by waryaa_liibaanow:

quote:Originally posted by Fidel:

I must have eaten the equivalent of 10 cows so far this year in beef. I gotta cut down.

Allow me to say....MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I say that every time I order steak.

Note to self: Must eat more fish and veggies.

Foxy   

Hey Folks

Hows every1 doing in the Troll corner....it sure as hell looks like it has been deserted....

As for me my day has been good and looking forward to friday as usual

cheers

Helooooooooooooooo

Today is a happy day.

Last day at work

Long Bank holiday coming up

A friend of ours challenged us to climb Mt Snowdonia in Wales after our last escapade on the hot air balloon.Racksuck packed,good climbing shoes ready and broken in,i am not excited about it all but hey it's a challenge so it's got to be done.Boys i am sure you'll understand what i mean

Janna   

Dear Diary

The Australian government want to put a stop to "Unions" in Universities. Lectures are been blamed for the Anti-Americanism among University students. The government has no right to strip Unions. Why should they take away our Unions when they don't fund for us?

Those morons who currently rule are government and others who are part of the parliament house have received their education for free and now expect us to more for thousands of dollars.

Neo-liberalism is becoming a common thing within Australia.

Australia and Islam

Australia is suffering from Islamophobia. Every muslim is a "terrorist". Do they think I am a terrorist also? Do they think I am going to bomb the cafeteria or perhaps the lecture hall? These Australian's need to learn more about Islam before they generalise. Because they can well find out that "Islam is the solution and not the problem".

Janna   

Edit;

Those morons who currently rule our government and others who are part of the parliament house have received their

Orgilaqe, keep us posted when u get to the Middle East.We seem to have lost some of out reps there. Sigh. Oh, and enjoy the climb. My kind of thing.

I had a craving for biscuits and walked into a Turkish grocery store. There were so many biscuits I couldn'tmake my mind up what I was in the mood for. I scanned the shelves: digestives, custard cream, cookies, negros, crackers, wait negros? I take a step closer and sure enough there is a biscuit called 'negro'. I pick it up. Cocoa biscuit with vanilla filling. Black on the outside, white on the inside. Oreos except they're negroes in Turkey. I couldn't bring myself to bite into a negro.

:D Cheer up everyone. It's miserable in here.

Castro   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

I couldn't bring myself to bite into a negro.

You should have. You may just like it. :D

Originally posted by sheherazade:

Black on the outside, white on the inside.

We call people like that 'Bounty'. Like the chocolate. White coconut on the inside, dark chocolate on the outside. 'Bounty' tastes good.