Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

well after a week and a half away from work, i strolled in a tad late at 8.30am :D . Glorious day, i shall be handing my work over to someone else as its my last 2 weeks at this company, it will be sad to leave but hey has to be done for the better. :cool:

The day gets better and better

just got word that the final piece of the jigsaw in Orgilaqe plan to move out of the UK is now in place.This means i'll be moving in three months inshallah

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw!

Anyone here live in Dubai i need pointing in the right direction there.I am moving there

sheh thanks i need infor such as what areas are good to live in...not that any part is bad

I need to know what schools are available for kids etc any international schools etc

Do ‘Cadaan’ people have more fun?

My co-workers are always going on mini-breaks and mini-holidays and I feel so left out. I cant remember the last time I had a decent holiday… actually… it was 2002…dubai. :(

Somali people, generally lack the spirit of adventure…actually, all ‘madow’ people do. If there isn’t a relative waiting at the airport, its not a deserving visit to most.

Where was the last great adventure your guys went on(if any)?

Orgi, Dubai has superb private schools. American, british, Indian, Pakistanis, Arabic schools where english is just as emphasized etc etc. You'd be spoilt for choice. Having been educated in one... I think the quality is far better than here. G'luck.

seven

How about you tell me how i can get in touch with them,....websites for instance..

on another point seven no is the answer to your question.The cadaan dont have more fun than us they are financially better than most somalis.A somali is burdened by him/her sending money home,bad job,bad pay,high cost of living,

the cadaan have a better start in life,mostly because they are in their country and so didnt flee and had continuity in education in finance from dad,not giving but taking

N.O.R.F   

Shaharezede asks:

And are u too moving somewhere permanently sunny Raf?

Ruin my day, go on

The ex-pat life in the Middle East is also a go-or for moi!

Where was the last great adventure your guys went on(if any)?

To the grocery shop, did know they had so many cereal varieties. They even had an international food section, even an Israeli imported foods section. Didn’t even know there were so many cookies to choose from. :eek:

Som@li   

HI everyone,

Yes,UAE has good private schools, i finish my high school at Abu Dhabi, and i reckon they are better than schools at western countries.