Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Foxy   

Orgi

Nah mate I am not a TV critic, but may be I should consider it..lolz....I just reckon Lil Britain is a real crack up.......they take the piss out of anything and anyone.........just writting about it makes me laugh.... :D:D:D:D

cheers

i must say i never gave that program the attention due to it.I cant say much about it at the moment on account of that

How is your day fox

Mine is a bit funny today

woke up with a mighty back pain......packing last night

got to work late as in 12 noon

havent done shit so far

dont give a toss

wont do till i go

how is your day?

Foxy   

Orgi....Not a bad of a day to start with....one more day to go for the week......so I guess there is more good to it..... so far all is in the merry merry...no dramas

Thinkin of pulling a sicky for 2morrow......have a more then a few accumulated so might as well use it.

So where U heading to since U have been packing ey!

You must be a bit of backpacker ey!

cheers

Goonle   

Hey Foxy

My excuse about having alergies has run its course as far as calling sick is concerned. U seem to be have some knowledge in this area. Gimme some great excuses uve used to call in sick. I need a few days off before labor day weekend.

Foxy   

I am sure there are thousands of excuses when it comes to pullin a sicky...... so far as your sick days dont usually fall on Fridays or Mondays in a row.

I say Food poisoning works wonders...its sudden and can happen at anytime of the day...play the act of having an upset stomach the day before you call in sick....blame it on the last meal you had say sometime during lunch time or late afternoon b4 you knock off....and this will look more convincing to your co-workers ..... its takes a day or 2 to recover from food poisoning so that should get you a good 2 day sickies...

On returning to work, act lethargic for the first few hours and pretend you are put off food for the day

cheers

Originally posted by Foxy-brown:

I say Food poisoning works wonders...its sudden and can happen at anytime of the day...play the act of having an upset stomach the day before you call in sick....blame it on the last meal you had say sometime during lunch time or late afternoon b4 you knock off....and this will look more convincing to your co-workers ..... its takes a day or 2 to recover from food poisoning so that should get you a good 2 day sickies...

Funny, thats exactly what Zephyrine did in the last two days. Now, I hear she is on a cornflake diet. :D

My boss is a man... and I dont explain why I'm sick. I just call in the morning and say I've aches. Just this morning, I had aches and got in at mid-day... redface.gif

p.s. All true

Women as supervisors, bosses are the most horrible creatures, they are relentless, they are perfectionists, they are angry, @ what I don’t know. Especially minority women, they tend to overuse and abuse their power. Somali women as bosses are good thou, they take the motherly role, they overwork the women ---

Goonle   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

^ LooooL...Why you nasty cow! You were there when I ate the bad Salmon!

I can't believe you're making fun of my predicament. :mad:
:(

Did u have diarhea for a few days? All that uncooked sushi get do that to u.

Foxy

My office manager is a woman and shes ferocious when it comes to men lol. I need something more manly than food poisoning to convince her like i fell off my motorcyle or something.

^ Must you be so crass? Also, Salmon isn't uncooked sushi. It's salmon. Duh. Just made the mistake of ordering fish in a Somali restaurant. Won't be doing it again.

OG Moti   

By Xaliimo 7 of nine

My boss is a man... and I dont explain why I'm sick. I just call in the morning and say I've aches. Just this morning, I had aches and got in at mid-day...

Are you saying you are using tricks on ur boss? first that is unethical, second doing so and him letting u get away with it means to him commitment, girl u are marked, and one day he will say in my office and i dont have to say what next....

Stop being unethical, and earn ur salary...

Peace

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

Our mission, should we choose to accept it is to make this the longest thread on SOL. Our objective is to bypass ngonge's boredom one and laugh in his face. Our aim is to have fun, endless, mindless fun.
:D

Madame, you prove to me that leaders are born, not made. In your bid as president of the United Federation of Planets, I would be honored to campaign on your behalf.

good morning all

can't believe how much i dont care about work at the moment.I am usually at work by now but i am still at home :D

Probably turn up later...for the moment my son is busy trying to tickle me and he watching me type this message.So he asked me "what are you doing"

i said"i am talking to some people"

he says"are they so small they are in your computer".......he he he he he

i ask him why and he says

"well they must be 'cos i dont hear them so you must be hearing through all that typing"

so you little people say hello to the kid his name is Loyaan

rafalution leaving on the 29/9

foxy moving to Dubai