Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LoL @ Alexy,

Cute diary entries. Makes me feel like going back to blogging, but I don't have the discipline for it.

Where's Foxxy today, I wonder? Prolly called in sick after a heavy weekend. That Girl.

An hour to go and I am bored. Empty office, empty in-tray, empty belly... :mad:

Pujah   

Hello Zephy and everyone else, how is your day going so far.

mine is just going lil too slow can't wait till the day is over with.

I thought i would do my part to make this the longest thread ahaha

P.S. Empty in-tray is just splendid, i would trade places with you right about now

Janna   

Dear Diary

I need to go and see my family doctor. My leg hurts and is shallowing.

Why has my appetite changed? Has the love bug caught me? Is it normal to eat twice a day?

Janna   

Dear Diary

I have been thinking long and hard, I no longer want to become a Moderator- too much duties. It would be too demanding. Your life would be nothing but internet. Isn't it already? What I need to a break from Somaliaonline. Good-bye everyone for a few weeks or months. Once I come back I will write a apology (as it was part of my new year's resolution. Goonle if you have any comments to make then save it mate for I will not be replying. Good-day, Good afternoon, Good-night and Good-day to members from Somaliaoline. I will indeed miss this place. Somaliaonline has become part of me and has also been my personal diary. Through highs and lows Somaliaonline was the place and still is the place where I shared all my experiences with. I have done my share on this part for this topic. 17 pages, a job well done. Hopefully you all we continue it without me.

Peace and blessing be upon you all.

Good-bye everyone for a few weeks or months. Once I come back I will write a apology (as it was part of my new year's resolution. Goonle if you have any comments to make then save it mate for I will not be replying. Good-day, Good afternoon, Good-night and Good-day to members from Somaliaoline.

Good Riddance smile.gif