Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

yo val-gd (gold digger) my stock is going up gal! i amna put this offer for you on the table...if you decide to sign and take it, this agreement is non-negiotable for 10 yrs.

- house in beverlly hills.

- on part time maid. (weekend not included)

- pm 1000k/wk (pocket money)

- mercedes convertable.

- u must attend 2 dinners with at home per week.

- 5 romanatic nites per month.

- u cant bring family member w/o my permission.

- big smile when my friends r around.

any violation of the above conditions will terminate your marriage contract. And incase i die, my inheritance goes to my granny in las anod.

Zafir   

After reading the last 4 pages, I see that Rudy decided to go only after Val, I think Ngonge is a matchmaker beyond his years. I now clearly see how profitable your future match-making company will be.

JB, Lily has the hots for you, she told me so, send her your picture immediately.

Gediid   

Rudy's avatar is very close friend of mine.Always forgot to mention that before but Ngonge's post ayaa i xasuusiyey.

I have been silent reader for this forum for a while, rudy is one of the Nomads I Iike reading their posts. He actually reminds me a guy I know who divorced his wife thru an email.

that homie is big time fuleey... i do it via 3-way call with the shiekh.

so when he asks me why...i go shes tripping man!!

then she yabbs...and i go, see see wat i am talking about! give her 3 strikes homie boy.

Cara.   

^In LA everyone has an agent. Ngonge is just stumping for his 12.5% share of whatever rudy gets from a successful gig with Val.

Originally posted by rudy:

yo val-gd (gold digger) my stock is going up gal! i amna put this offer for you on the table...if you decide to sign and take it, this agreement is non-negiotable for 10 yrs.

- house in beverlly hills.

- on part time maid. (weekend not included)

- pm 1000k/wk (pocket money)

- mercedes convertable.

- u must attend 2 dinners with at home per week.

- 5 romanatic nites per month.

- u cant bring family member w/o my permission.

- big smile when my friends r around.

any violation of the above conditions will terminate your marriage contract. And incase i die, my inheritance goes to my granny in las anod.

It's a generous offer, I'm sure, laakiin even gold diggers must draw the line somewhere and I choose to squiggle it all around you, Mr Charm-Vacuum.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Cara:

^In LA everyone has an agent. Ngonge is just stumping for his 12.5% share of whatever rudy gets from a successful gig with Val.

This one was for free. I believe that rudy is the best man for her. He's cool enough to cope with her occasional diva like moods. Plus, can you imagine the conversations they'll have?

Anyway, I'm sure everyone here has noticed the deadly attraction and tension that exists between these two. Why else do you think I agreed to surrender her to him? :D

** goes away to search the forum for threads dedicated to Val **