Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^Jacaylka, I heard there is a chinese restaraunt in hargeisa and i was wondering if you knew what they serve ?

Originally posted by Tallpoppy:

^Jacaylka, I heard there is a chinese restaraunt in hargeisa and i was wondering if you knew what they serve ?

Waslad Lo'Mein? or Digaag Chowmein? :D

Meeshan,waa laislu shukuleynooya ma'isdhahdeen?

Originally posted by Tallpoppy:

MingSing ??? ...... kaas beri hore ayuu albaabada xidhaye

What they serve ?? ,,, i can only remember a dish called CHOWCHOW :D

-Lily-   

LoL@MingSing

This man wants to pick a fight with me, ya u sheego for his sake to leave me alone? I want to send him a virus disguised as work-related stuff.

just send him a bomb in a nice gift box .... put it in the men's toilet and tell him there is something waiting for him in the toilet and then BOOOOM ,,,, he is gone

-Lily-   

Ghanima, who told you to do anything economics related? :D

JB, as tempting as that is I need a realistic non-physical injury inflicting way of cutting down his ego. I have tried to avoid a confrontation, I know he is in the wrong but he is begging to be slapped.

Ibtisam   

Lily Can I slap him for yaa! My hands are itching.! smile.gif Just point him out to me on the street, I'd run up and happy slap him :D

I don't know why I did anything economic related! Baal maaxaa igu waatee? I leave this module more confused than when I walked in to the class! and I really do try to listen :(

Jac: I hate coffee and tea, they make me feel sleepy.

Ibtisam   

^^^You guys don't drink tea, you drink sugar and call it tea/ coffee. First time I tasted it I nearly puked! by the way it is not Ramadan anymore can we make you dambaaji?