Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

Ehem, Ehem, I, to the surprise of many, could of have signed-in in Ngonge's match-making list, if it haden't been for this wicked baggage of mine,namely, glasses, ball-head, Beer-belly,magnetic TV_remore controler finger-tops,West hamn,AIK,AC Milan craziness and ofcourse one or two gray-hairs among the bush of my Afro, not to mention the mountains of books i read after ehem ehem, just to skip that deadly apetite for was-it-good-for-you-too conversation that follows, worse, i despite the baggage could have tacitly demanded half ( ok a quarter, i'm getting desperate) of my deeply engraved creteria to be somehow met, which would further disgregate the likelihood of the forthcoming of the opposite species in Ngone's list .

A "Garbasaar" partner would've been a must for me,( call it a Hoyo-figure-longing type if u like ). a partner that would put the question mark of whether we'd blown them off given that we diden't know them by their first names on the faces of our neighbours would be a Big no no, so would a Xalimo with a " did u send 200$ to my abtiyo" baggage who would tell one "carur ban ku dhali" every other day while bringing the whole of middle-east to ones home through a huge dish on one's backyard or balcony. :D

Just to correct Ngonge, "the addage , why buy the cow when the milk is free " was relevant in specefic age, the prevailing addage for that particular target group is " why drink an hand-out milk that always tastes different when you can own a luctating Cow of your fav taste ".

Serenity,

am not married,am not in a relationship content or not and i'm not broke, so gimme a xalimo that even 'phaltolks', let alone chats/forums, gimme any xalimo i say.

We've this addage here , "Man är alltid sig själv närmast", something like "one is always ego-freindly".

Ghanima,

Do you still have that pic of mine? if so , send it to Mrs D&D, you never know. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Saaxi ma tehid adigo. We need to find you an Italian doctor to cure your madness :D

Ghanima had your photo? No wonder the silly mare does not want to get married at all now.

ps

Ms D&D, did you know that our great rudy is single? He does not have any baggage anymore.

(shame Serenity had to grow up, my genes and those cheekbones would have produced some great babies).

Genius’ too!

Lay off the 18yr old fantasy. What could an 18yr old bring to a relationship besides a tight @$$? You’re demeaning the 30+ crowd whose interests and expectations go far beyond that.

p.s. Rudy has more baggage than a divorced 45yr old woman whose hubby ran off with an 18yr old. Actually, Rudy's is worse, one of his 'women' most certainly ran away with a Jamaican icon_razz.gif

" why drink an hand-out milk that always tastes different when you can own a luctating Cow of your fav taste ".

As gross as comparing a decent woman to a lactating cow is, that adage is much better than the previous! Agree smile.gif

LoL@Johhny, you know, if I was distributing Xalimos, mid baan bari hore kuu soo tuuri laha smile.gif

Ms DD   

Pls send Rudy to that doctor! No baggage kuma lahoo.

His baggage looks like this:

heavy.gif

Big issues with him and a girl called xaliimo who looks like beyonce, sitting on table full of food at a wedding on eid day whose husband (rudy's friend) sat nearby table.

JB

Without complete overhaul in appearance (this baldness is a bother) and personality implants, brainwashing at a boarding school in Galkacayo with excellent facility and resources for dhaqancelin, only then will I introduce you to unsuspecting sista.

Ibtisam   

^^^^I never seen you so mean and frank before now sis :D Lord have mercy! redface.gif

Ghanima had your photo? No wonder the silly mare does not want to get married at all now.

Genius! :D

Johnny why on earth would I still have it!! :rolleyes: I strongly suggest you do not send it if you wish to have any and I mean any luck with her Xalimos' :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

What could an 18yr old bring to a relationship besides a tight @$$?

Do they ask for more? We all knew intelligent conversation isnt high on the list. But they regret it later..oh how they do regret it!

Malika   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Pls send Rudy to that doctor! No baggage kuma lahoo.

His baggage looks like this:

heavy.gif

Big issues with him and a girl called xaliimo who looks like beyonce, sitting on table full of food at a wedding on eid day whose husband (rudy's friend) sat nearby table.

Lol.Wilkii waxbaa umaad rebiin hedhee..Lol :D:D

Ms DD   

I love the stories he comes up with..They make my day..

I know he will come later and say "I kno u r dying for me, but i dont dig older xaliimoos..tatata lady..find facaaga"

Buuxo   

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

^ I wouldn't go as far as to call it a pool. We have it worse off I believe.

That's not to say there aren't any great guys. Just not enough to go around.

lol,

MS D&D nomad is lying thru her teeth, she doesnt want reer uk stealing our great blokes. ;)

There's a women draught and one thing this 'baadiyo' as you call ,has is mashallah's.

-Lily-   

Talpoppy, UK nin la'an ka ma jirto, even Scandanavians, ex Dutchies and Deutsch's have relocated here. The pond is not short of supplies icon_razz.gif .

Ibtisam   

^^^Lily you did not just compliment the influx of Euro-trash now did you :D just kidding.

Nomad has mention these so called mashallah's yaa Talpoppy, But, and here is a big BUT she did mention a big problem with them, which I cannot remember now! :D lol

-Lily-   

My statement is still correct, in terms of numbers. Like Nomadique, I didn't say anything about suitability :D besides Ghanima, the concept of Eurotrash is just Thatcher mentality...