Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

loooooooooooool,, i thought it is still Ramadan :D

I'm not talking about the suuq ala Burco/Hargeisa tea style .... i'm talking about my own tea style which is much much different from what you've seen

Som@li   

Shaah caano geel lagu kariyey, I miss it. reer Sooomaaliya laakin bahalka sonkor bay ka buuxshaan, shaaha cunto laga dhigtaa.

Ibtisam   

Dabshid!:

Adgia iyo Hungri iyo JAc iyo Kool Kat, iyo Tuujeye do you have to do this in every thread!!

JAc: Nooh I was waiting for you to send me somthing? :confused:

G, adigu horta goormaad ka baxday this crew ?? i thought you are active member dee :D

I was waiting kinda guidelines/forms or something sow maaha horta ?

Som@li   

Thread kan markii lafuray, laba sano ka hor,Inaga inalaka cabanaayey, Maxaa xadfan? :D Bal anigu fasax dheer baan dhowaan u bixi, That will be good news for some, halkaa ka sii wada laakin idinku. smile.gif

horta adiga weligaa waa lagaa cawdaa uun ,, quraan isa soo saar bal sheekh u tagoo :D

Anigu kinda miskiin, dhulyaal, indho-godane, kor ma eege, miskiin dhaaf, ma hadle, ma diire, qaylo yare, iyo ma qashqashaade are all my names ,,, there are even more weliba :D

The rest ,, i can explain one by one but iga daa shaahaa iga qaboobayee :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Do me a big fav and get me incontact with the somaliland centre for peace and development. (Anyone from the research team will do) or WSP. You can do that for a start smile.gif

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Tallpoppy:

^Jacaylka, I heard there is a chinese restaraunt in hargeisa and i was wondering if you knew what they serve ?

Waslad
Lo'Mein? or
Digaag
Chowmein?
:D

Meeshan,waa laislu shukuleynooya ma'isdhahdeen?
Lool, adiga maxaad balaayo ka dharagtay? and what is shukuleynooya?

Jacaylka , lool chowchow aa? mindha waa dhari markaad cuntid aad Ciao dhihidoontid or reer akhiraadka kugu biridoontid. Too bad they are closed i was looking forward to trying chinese food that somalis have made, i can only trust somalis with these kinds of things.

actually that chowchow was the most funnies one i can remember of their menu ..... someone told me it is kind of boiled stuff mainly onion, tomatoes, etc.

not sure though