Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

lol @Mr Charm-Vacuum, Val,that hurted!

If i'm to have the same fate as my hommie Rudy Trudy, i better find myself another agent.

Cara , who is your agent?

Cara.   

Johnny, Zafir is on retainer but he just plays solitaire all day :mad:

If he did a fraction of Ngonge's work I'd have half a chance in this cut-throat business.

seriously, my first gf name was trudy! lol.. when i left her she did marry an ranger who came back from the blk hawk wars!

homie hates somalis! when i call them to say hi, he never would say hi to me! dont be hating..!

he just couldnt phantom that a somali had discovered that piece of u know wat before him!

Ibtisam   

^^^Since there were plenty who discovered it before you, I don't think you were any better position than him.

If he did a fraction of Ngonge's work I'd have half a chance in this cut-throat business.

Loool @cara! hehe

Zafir   

You know why I play solitaire all day Cara, do you know why, because I have given and found you the best of the best, and all you do is throw it back at my face. I have found you Che who is [educated, athletic, great sense of humor, with no baggage (unless you consider that girl who he ended with nicely and went so crazy over him that she dated his cousin )] and what do you do? You dump him. That was slap to my face Cara; I think that started my addiction to solitaire. Besides, if you think Ngonge is doing nicer job than I, why don’t employ him huh. Frankly, I am sick and tired of you devaluing our relationship every chance you get. Ehmm aghh, Just can’t believe I am choking up over this, you clearly mean more to me than I am to you. Damn it, I promised my self that I wasn’t going to do this, I..I just.

^^^^LoooL Zafir, despite of your attachment to Cara, you did well and kept your reputation and integrity whatever has left of it.

I think (and this is just me) there is clear Chemistry between Rudy and Valenteenah :D only that chemistry could be so poisionous Iran could use it to develop their nuclear warheads.

Cheers

Cara.   

^LOL. I don't think there's real chemistry there, it's all manufactured solely for our enjoyment. I bet they consult with one another behind the scenes just to keep the rumors going. And boy what rumors.

Zafir naga daa dee huuno. Take this handkerchief, sanka fiif dheh. You know I don't mean it, you're the best agent in town. I wouldn't replace you with Ngonge if he paid me. Go on, fix me up with ANYONE, I swear I won't turn them down again. Even if they steal my handbag, or throw up all over me at dinner, or set my hair on fire, or ask me if I'm into disturbing practices involving leather intimate apparel. Nope I will forget all the disasters uh I mean GREAT matches you made before and embrace anyone you bring with open arms.

Originally posted by Zafir:

[QBI have found you Che who is [educated, athletic, great sense of humor, with no baggage [/QB]

War ninyahow adaa suuqa iga saare, With that sort of description, it is no wonder that crazy one are coming my way. Your description of me somehow seems to lack character. Next time mix it. You see perfection breads boredom. And you could do without the sarcasm.

On side note, your girl Cara is really scary. There is side of her that comes out after the dark that you never seen.

^^^ He is ruining your reputation, tell him to pic you as baddass, harley davidson riding, gun-trotting, cigar smoking, leather wearing farax, who uses animals to test the sharpness of his teeth. :D ..BTW the girls dig that..so there you go man.

Cheers

Johnny B   

^ You sure mean that pic where he wears those leather pants, holding his black whip. :D

Zafir-ow , if that great fixation of Cara-Che was your work, then i accept my Fixation with Lily and her six-figer-toes. haba iga raacdee.