Ms DD   

G

I am helping out the sisters smile.gif

Why run from Serenity? isku fac baa tihiine. Stand tall girl smile.gif

Yes Dahia

They are busy with the politics section...yaaba wakhti u haya xaawaleyda :D

Malika   

^^LOL..

Ms Dh,dont frett then,anaa beriyahaan shaqalaan iheysaa Somali Politic deex galee,for that I should wear a banner displaying your enquries in the Politics section ,am sure they will take notice. :D

Ms DD   

Adiga iyo Aaliya. Dhiiga aa idin karkaraaya dee. As CG likes to say, that place is a cesspit. Goonada yey wasaq kaaga halaabin.

Nomadic

How is the potential pool in down under?

^ I wouldn't go as far as to call it a pool. We have it worse off I believe.

That's not to say there aren't any great guys. Just not enough to go around.

Malika   

Ms Dh,LOL@ Goonada yey wasaq kaaga halaabin..note taken sis!

I am assuming all the SOL men are still asleep or at work or on vacation..meyeen maantaa!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

Ngonge

Guys who took their time to mature doesnt scream out the creme de la creme of mature single individuals.

I am sure there those who are accomplished professionally, having worked long and hard to achieve his goals. In addition, there must be those who are financially secure, and they take their leisure time seriously, enjoying extensive travel and a vast array of hobbies and pastimes...i.e. Great catch
:D

Charming, intelligent and interesting single men over 30 to 40 (iska dheh!) are rare in our community. Unless the men know something we dont know.

When I said they took their time to mature I did not mean in life but rather the acceptance of the idea of marraige. Plus, I think you're wrong. I believe that single men in their 30s outnumber single girls these days (you may be shocked but they're fussy).

The idea of a matchmaking website grows even more appealing by the minute.

ps

Of course, these boys will mostly be on the look out for 18 year old girls. Why bother going for a head strong established woman when you can get yourself a young one that looks up to you adoringly and views you as the best there is. :D

-Lily-   

You guys are making me smile, when I should be depressed drowning in my workload.

I think it's rather strange that you conclude men of 30 or so +, unmarried, professional and whatever none sense is perfect these days must have some kind of flaw for not being married. That is like saying a sister from mid 20s -30, professional, good personality etc. etc. who is single must have a flaw otherwise why wouldn’t she be married? The obvious screams out to me, he must simply not have met a woman to match him yet? Is that not what all the sisters say? Let's not have double standards now.

They may be rare but they are out there...

Ghanima, wlc back to trolling smile.gif

The SOL men are either:

Married

or

Content in a relationship

or

Not looking for women who ‘chat/forum’.

Or

Too broke/young

Which is why no self-respecting Xalimo should look into this pool for ‘potentials’. Of course, there is the odd exception here and there (Xoogsade, Gediid) ;)

D&D, is this another one of your ‘surveys’ for ‘friends’?

Ibtisam   

How on earth did you find out that Serenity! :eek: :D

Ms D & D lool @helping a sister out. Okay, I know a few, shall I send them your way?

Lily, how are you my dear smile.gif thanks :D

-Lily-   

Most professional young men and women I know have busy lifestyles, their careers/jobs take precedence over all else in their life, whether this is a conscious decision or not is beside the point, you squeeze your whole life into a 2 day wkend, that’s if you’re not working in the wkend. When do you have time to meet these mythical somali creatures who will sweep you off your feet? Have you not read the Eid threads, the highlight of their Eid was sleep, and I don't blame them!

Nehanda   

Lol. Ngonge do you a list of the so-called highly intelligent blah blah, marriage-shy guys. CVs and photographs neded.

Do share how you gather your stats, for I and few of the Somali professionals ladies that I know of seem to only come across are self-absorbed ******. That's if you exclude the non-Somalis.

Lakiinse only a weak person will opt for the easy solution that is to marry a naive girl rather than someone who is conscious of her life. Remember inadeer 'behind every great man there is a great woman'. Why would you shackle yourself to a bakhti?

NGONGE   

^^ Why would you consider an 18 year old 'bakhti'?

You see, intelligent young girls have dreams of the type of life they want to have but since they're still young and just begun their journey in life they (usually) have not turned those dreams into reality. A perfect opportunity for a thirty-something man to snap them up and mould them to fit into the kind of life he made for himself. With older girls he has to go down the root of compromise. Why would anyone compromise when they can have their (fresh) cake and eat it?

Ps

I think I'm going to seriously think of setting up that Somali Matrimonial Agency now. You never know, when it gets up and running and my ten year deadline reaches its end (long story), I too would be able to pluck a few ripe eighteen year olds to enter into my long awaited lottery (shame Serenity had to grow up, my genes and those cheekbones would have produced some great babies). :D