Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Zafir   

JB, Ok then, Here is what I want you to do: 1) Get me a black cheque with you signature on it. 2)I need you to buy this perfume (Lily absolutely Loves it). 3) Shave, shower and meet me and lily in the popular marfish in east London at 7 p.m (I know, you know where it is)

Lily, Here is what I want you to do: 1) I need you to wear the sexy brown Cabaayah you were wearing the other day. 2) $400 in cash. 3) I want to do meet me at the same place at 6:30 p.m so we can go over phrases to avoid in your dialogue with JB.

Mr. Che, with all due respect sire, I have said all those things about you solely for the best interest of my client. But you know what? I have just realized you don’t deserve her; you never did you ungrateful Bureaucrat. NEVER!

Cara, I always knew it you had it in you, you my lovely madam have made a sound decision for not letting Ngonge come in-between us. And this coming match up costs you absolutely nothing. I have found you the perfect Rodeo for you walk into sunset with, The Legend of Zu Mountains.

Ibtisam   

Hi Zafir, It is coming along perfectly, Cara shall get LOZ in shape in no time. :D HAha.

But I sad you sent Lily to the Marfashi in East London! I mean how can you firstly a marfash and in EAST. lord have mercy. I worry for her safety!

JB needs more than a shave and shower (when meeting Lily) don't you think?

Lool.

-Lily-   

The Strange One/Zafir I will sue you for defamation. You shall hear from my lawyers promptly.

p.s. just thought I should return the favour, gabar aan ku hele, laakin xooga badow waye, which should be perfect in these times of anti-intelligence Xalimos...

Malika   

Ms DD,yalaguu cawriin hadhee..LOL

KK ,whats up with the weather in Tdot? I swear its like am in London,its grey,wet and windy,is this normal winter weather here?