Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

New Moderators

Thankz guys for the worm welcome, much valued.

We will pick it up from where they (other moderators) left off and put our level effort to live up to their names.

Don't get me wrong Nuune, I wuv you, but I just don't see you moderating the sports section and have the time to sweet talk every girl on sight. Quite a task for you old boy. icon_razz.gif (all jokes)

I wanna see a female presence's in the sports section. I don't think there is a need to have 4 guys moderating the sports section, just because they are guys don't mean a thing, let them guard the woman's section for all I care or poetry.(You should have one of the female mods added to that list)

I think its time we stopped this barrier, females in female zone, and males in male zone is so old Libaax.

PS:Rahima,Nuune, congrats you two.

Zeph & Seven,

Where did you guys go? I mean, not even a decent exist? Thanks alot. I know Rahima won't indulge me like you two did. :( I heard she is *whispers* and that sometimes she *whispers*.

Goodbye

nafta   

Rahima, I think you're first task as Mod is up. You're not gonna let her get away with that are u? *points at FF*

On a serious note, congrats to the new Mods. Good luck, you have a lot to live up to smile.gif

To the old Mods, I'd say good riddance! It was about time there was some fresh blood to aggravate icon_razz.gif

Blessed   

Salaams folks.

I'm loving the new changes, what took you so long inaar? You had me feeling bad for abndoning the place.

Congrats to the new Mods.

Tis time for me to take my place as a silent reader or even go back to my old annoying self.

Hmmmmm! Tempying but I don't think my that little miss boss will let me. So I guess that's the end of Ameenah Tweety!

This, place has kept me sane through uni, boring jobs and dealing with my annoying shoodhe lol and sleepless nights. Goodness, I've grown into an ayeeyo here. It's been good knowing, arguing and sharing thoughts with you all. Some of you have become really good friends- better stay in touch -i'a others were informative, amusing and annoying (in a good way). Throughout the net SOL is the best it's been a pleasure walahi. Thank you, you and you!

I hope that you, nomads and moderators, enjoy and wish you all the best both online and offline.

And may you always be Blessed smile.gif :cool:

LST,

Your the best cousin, keep it up.

Jacayl and bariis - fee amaanilaah smile.gif

(I hate goodbyes *sniff, sniff* )

Rahima   

Layziegirl,

Girlfriend they can keep the sports section so long as they leave our womens section alone. And anyway who the bloody hell cares about sports right? I mean for God sakes Ben cousins won the brownlow and carlton got the wooden spoon :mad: .

Rahima, I think you're first task as Mod is up. You're not gonna let her get away with that are u? *points at FF*

I think you’re right nafta. I really should put this woman in her place :rolleyes: .

La Femme I’ll have you know that I’m more of a man-eating vulture than all of you put together icon_razz.gif so bow woman, bow.

The other thing is at least I don’t *whispers* and I’m not a *whispers*. Yes you heard me, don't be so shocked...close your mouth woman :rolleyes:

Ameenah,

Congrats to both you and … ;) on the little one smile.gif . Wishing you all the best.

Oh Ameenah, inadeer may Allah bless you and your new family. Yes, we have become a family thoughout the years and I don't think that will ever change.

Tell your daughter to behave when you are "silent reading", haday kibir keentana dee Admin ha loo yeero ha BAN-gareeyo tan yaree hadda kibirka bilowday. :D

Adiga iyo odaygaaga iyo inantaada yarba waxaan u rajaynayaa khayr iyo barwaaqo.

Much respect!!!!!!!!

Rahima, loool. Wallee hawl culus ayaa ku sugi. I would suggest to start with LF and the ones attacking you now. Silence them now before your reputation goes down the drain.

Tuujiye   

OOOOOOOOOOO maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Waraa LST ani ma u bogin is badal badalkaan yaaqee...maxaa u badashay nomadskii hore yaaqee....???

This means I have to make new asbaxyaal...I already had couple of people aan maalinkaste iska baac baacsado because you know no one in the public could mess with me (ask Layzie) so I had to take my beef to the MODs..and now you have replaced them..shiiiiiiidh fooqul shiidh.....but again I have some nomad aan u dhaarsanaa on the streets with darac jeex jeexan iyo gorgorad jajaban..aaaaaaaaaa you know who you two are..loooooooool...Yaa iga kiin celinaayo hee?????

LST sxb change your tabeele yaaqee since their is changes going around....and jiljileeca iska dhaaf baliiiiiiiiiiiiiish...good bye markaa dadka ku dhaheysid anaga xitaa ilin baa naga keentaa....dhaaaaaaaam!!

Waraa the new mods kuwa aan aqaano iyo kuwa kale, ogaada aniga ma idin kala jecli so leerta iyo xagaaga isku key dara!

PS...aaway labadii shimbiro!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Baashi   

The reign of Barro Family has begun.

Hambalyo.

Reer Barro iyo waxii ku fir lehoow hadde cafis iyo masaabax akhyaareey :D Wax alla waxii horay noo dhex maray xalay dhalay ha laga noqdo :D

Macruufnimada yaa la iloobim hadde.

Dhimbil   

sheherazade is a mod too!

Congrats to everyone. I'm worried about our good girl Rahima, what would become of her? remember all mods starter with a good reputation and look where they end up icon_razz.gif

Ameenah

congratulations walaashiis...........tweety is all grown up now, a Marwo.......Mansha'allah.

Rahima   

Rahima: Talk is cheap sugar.

So are caricatures honey :rolleyes: .

Let’s step outside :mad: .

I'm worried about our good girl Rahima, what would become of her? remember all mods starter with a good reputation and look where they end up

It’s already started and I’ve done nutta yet :( . Can’t you see how Femme is out to get me? I might as well just shoot myself now :confused: .