Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

New Moderators

Northerner, Rahima, Soma Inc and Mojam, congrats on becoming Mods. It's a thankless job sometimes, but knowing that you're keeping these virtual streets clean should keep you warm and toasty.

Especial Note to Rahima: Between you and Blessed, I'm confident that the women's section will be in good hands.

Congrats again. :cool:

STOIC   

Hehe... is this a set up by the adminstration to keep me a life long member of SOL, now that they made a family member a moderator.Soma-Inc, i hate you boy, ever since in high school you been choosen to be a leader always.What will i tell the rest of the family now that am a grown up man and still can't be a leader.Is this a goodluck or some vodoo you got working here men? Now am pissed off..let me exit quietely..

PS: Goodluck bro...

Baashi   

Hambalyo akhyaarta.

Hambalyo Rahima.

Upstanding and loyal nomads that you are and I know the admin. have made the right choice. Ahem, if I can drop couple of lines here...I hope you don't mind:

Evenhandedness, level-headedness, decisiveness, humility, and good listening skills will be demanded of you. You will be managing people (faceless at that) and that's not a piece of cake.

NOMADS remember this is a thankless, time-consuming, and voluntary job with no incentive whatsoever. Nomads cut the moderators some slack plz will u!

They are getting something from it or they wouldn't be doing it. What that 'something' is will be different for each one. Actually why not ask them?

What's in it for you moderator, old and new? smile.gif

SoMa_InC   

Thanks Aeronwen, much appreciated.

I am really delighted to have been appointed as a moderator. SOL is an outstanding and exceptional website and inshallah with Allah’s help, I’ll maintain its high standards and great values.

Congrats to rest of the New Moderators.

Hehe... is this a set up by the adminstration to keep me a life long member of SOL, now that they made a family member a moderator.Soma-Inc, i hate you boy, ever since in high school you been choosen to be a leader always.What will i tell the rest of the family now that am a grown up man and still can't be a leader.Is this a goodluck or some vodoo you got working here men? Now am pissed off..let me exit quietely..

Lol. I know you are proud of me!

Sheh,

I’m here to torment and control you, Stoic and Baashi. icon_twisted.gif

Seriously tho, most mods have been long-term members and understand the aims and objective of the site. We (read:I) have developed a good virtual relationship with the administrators and have grown quite attached to this piece of the net. From this, comes the desire to help out and maintain SOL as it were meant to be.

Congrats guys. rosesmiley.gif

N.O.R.F   

Thanx Aeronwen (what does that mean anyway, is it another Sci-Fi character?) and the rest, i didnt even realise Soma, Rahima and Mojam had all been made members aswell, but its a nice surprise and a refreshing sprinkle of new mods.

The sports section is a well behaved forum with some good banter, but Rahima may have her hands full at times :D good luck.

Juxa   

hope i am not too late to extend my congrats to this wise and wonderful decision.

love when common sense prevails. to the new moderators good luck. specially Northerner, Checkmate and Rahima, such a good collection of mature and intellegent people maasha allah.i hope u will bring fresh breeze to this place. ;)

congrats to soma-inc and mojam too :D

Glad you are happy.

Congrats to Checkmate as well.

Norf:

Thanx Aeronwen (what does that mean anyway, is it another Sci-Fi character?)

See my signature below.

Juxa   

oh well, now we have something to look forward to.

we have sport mad, season holder northerner, count on updates and in depth comments on english football.

we have checkie aka sanbuus-isii, i wonder kaneeti wuxuu keeni doono :D

sister Rahima, i dont know about other nomads, bt i find this lady truely inspiring, the fact she thinks before she speaks, backs her comments with fact loaded with well thought arguments, maasha allah, one can not help bt be in awe, alaha kuu siyaadiyo, aamiin dheh smile.gif

mojam and soma-inc, i will pay attention to your posts insha allah, so as to kool-koolin you guyz :D

dont mind me, i had too much chocolate, hence i am writing gibberish :confused:

Rahima   

The sports section is a well behaved forum with some good banter, but Rahima may have her hands full at times good luck.

loool :D

Northerner don’t start me. Don’t make me come over to the sports section and teach all you boys a few lessons.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI icon_razz.gif

Bee and 7,

Mahadsanid girls and hopefully the womens section will restore its glory. Only question is how does one achieve that whilst being fair ;) ?

Baashi,

As always your words of advice are greatly appreciated smile.gif and unfortunately no reply yet.

Juxa,

Jazaakum Allahu Khayr, mahadsanid, thank-you and aamiin smile.gif . *kiss kiss*